Dallas Dynamite Fictional Baseball Team Take 2 (updated)

Roadrunner8ball

Hello
For those of you who remembered my first Dallas Dynamite concept, it was rushed and not very good. I have since gotten Inkscape to create my jerseys and logos. This is my second take of the Dallas Dynamite. I changed the cap logo and word marks and took red out of the color scheme. A big thanks to Conrad for all the wonderful for the wonderful fonts of his I have used to create this concept. So here it is. as always C&C is appreciated.screenshot_10_zps8a9e22c8.png

As others have said, the numbers are still too big for a baseball jersey. Look at pictures of baseball uniforms/jerseys to get the proper size.

My biggest issue, though, is that you look like you can't figure out which direction you want to go with them. You give them two completely opposite sets of wordmarks and hat logos. Why? Pick one set of wordmarks and go with that. Leave the other as an idea for another team.

award%20sig.png

Any reason you have three different outlines for the first alternate? You have black/white for the script, orange/white for the number, and white/black for the player name. I have no problem with two (maybe), but three is insanely inconsistent. Also, the D on the second alternate cap is unreadable; it just looks like a smudge. Just use the first alternate cap; there's no reason to have three different orange caps.

I agree with davidmiller5; maybe you were going for a permanent throwback, but if that is the case I would only keep one of them. And if that is the case, I would also change to a more traditional-looking numeral font to match the rest of the uniform. The little scratch or whatever it is looks too modern for the wordmarks.

Archived