2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind those stadium series jerseys (the white pants would be stupid) but it's not a bad design.

I think these games are a great way to experiment with some new looks.

What does bug me is the index finger on the gloves. Why are they a different colour? That's dumb.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I'm not feeling the appropriate amount of outrage over the Kings wearing white pants from the members on the boards.

It will come when we actually see them. You can imagine it, you can mock it up (although, it's not on Icethetics' mockup), you can even show people those old Caps unis. It will set in when we see a modern team doing it.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'm not feeling the appropriate amount of outrage over the Kings wearing white pants from the members on the boards.

It will come when we actually see them. You can imagine it, you can mock it up (although, it's not on Icethetics' mockup), you can even show people those old Caps unis. It will set in when we see a modern team doing it.

They also tend to become see through...

Not a good idea.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived