Chewbacca

2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Welp, those are pretty goddamned terrible.

These are the Jaguars helmets of hockey jerseys.

They look like a modified version of the old all-star jerseys. San Jose hosted the game in '97. I wonder if they got the inspiration from that?

20120614-tt-nolan-point-potd_slide.jpg

WHITE PANTS

There's a reason you never anybody wearing white hockey pants - because it looks like you're in a big dumb diaper.

At the very least, the quasai-straight hems have stayed around.

Though I'm not too sure if that's a good thing.

Carolina getting rid of this on their jersey was absolutely a idiotic decision.....it is awesome and scary at the same time:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/72/Storm_warning.svg/440px-Storm_warning.svg.png

I don't mind those stadium series jerseys (the white pants would be stupid) but it's not a bad design.

I think these games are a great way to experiment with some new looks.

What does bug me is the index finger on the gloves. Why are they a different colour? That's dumb.

It's not the 90s All-Star templete. It's the Habs 1912 blue and white jersey template.

Canadiens-Vintage.jpg

It's the USMNT rocket-pop template. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they just decided to capitalize off of it's popularity over the summer.

So the Sharks could have either paid homage to the Seals or thrown back to their much beloved inaugural uniforms. Instead we get this travesty of design. Whatever Reebok.

I'm not feeling the appropriate amount of outrage over the Kings wearing white pants from the members on the boards.

It's not the 90s All-Star templete. It's the Habs 1912 blue and white jersey template.

Canadiens-Vintage.jpg

Not really.

I'm not feeling the appropriate amount of outrage over the Kings wearing white pants from the members on the boards.

It will come when we actually see them. You can imagine it, you can mock it up (although, it's not on Icethetics' mockup), you can even show people those old Caps unis. It will set in when we see a modern team doing it.

f9e875b0-7a6e-11e4-b61a-cdcf582f5a45_Scr

the first thing I thought of when I saw this:

xbox-one-logo-1.jpg

just tack on the xbox logo onto the jersey and you round out the tackiness of these all star uniforms.

It will come when we actually see them. You can imagine it, you can mock it up (although, it's not on Icethetics' mockup), you can even show people those old Caps unis. It will set in when we see a modern team doing it.

They also tend to become see through...

Not a good idea.

I hope I'm just seeing things, but that Sharks logo appears to be chromed.