2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

I think a solution to the Mooterus problem would have been to turn the horns upward. You'd lose the constellation>stars connection, but it'd look a lot better.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also like the Sharks Stadium Series jersey and think they are slightly better than what they currently got. The problem I've got is that the Kings will be wearing exactly the same thing but in different colours, if the leaks are completely correct. I'll reserve judgement on the white pants until I see the full look.

I hope I'm just seeing things, but that Sharks logo appears to be chromed.

Is there a non-pixelated photo you're seeing? My eyes must be going, because I can barely see any details.

Nope, same photo. I can barely make out some shininess on the logo, but again, I hope it's just me seeing things.

http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3s3ad7

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Could these contend as some of the worst jerseys that we've seen in recent years? Maybe... on that note, has there ever been a player who has openly come out and say that his team's jerseys are ugly? I think back to the burger king or wild wing jerseys. Someone most have come out and said that what they wear is ugly.

Some did with the Palm trees jersey prank by Tampa Bay

But that was a prank. I'm meaning actual jerseys

But they didn't know at the time. And i think Vanek once said the Sabre's yellow jersey was garbage. Or maybe it's another Buffalo's player

The Lightning are now selling t-shirts based on the joke third jersey design with the palm trees. I've only seen them at the arena store so far but they have been selling faster than they can be stocked, according to the folks down there today.

I'd certainly buy one of those before I bought their actual third.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

What's comical is that I think more people like the fake jersey than the actual third.

I definitely like the fake jersey better than the actual third. For one thing it didn't say BOLTS, but mostly because it took an original stance, instead of ripping off yet another NHL team's look.

If you're going to make a prank jersey you have to make it way whackier and much worse than the jersey you actually end up wearing.

That franchise is so visually tonedeaf.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Just noticed that, much like the Wild last season, the Winnipeg Jets appear to have adopted tucked-in laces. The Jets' laces remain crisscrossed, however, unlike the Wild's "Stadium Series" straight-across look.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The back is solid teal. This is an outdoor hockey game, not a FIFA-governed tournament. What the hell are you doing.

Also, get a load of Reebok copying Nike's silly "the sleeve/shoulder numbers should have one less layer than the main numbers" idea.

It also allows Reebok to go with a screenprinted twill front crest again, and sell it at an upcharge.

Wow, wish the Sharks would switch to that full time. Much better than their current home jersey with the stupid laces.

Only thing I don't get is the NorCal patch. Do people really not know where San Jose is in this day and age?

Archived