2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

I really have no problems with Reebok experimenting with the jerseys for one-off games like the Stadium Series. To me, the Stadium Series jerseys are the NHL's answer to MLB's Turn Ahead The Clock uniform look from the 90's. But, that doesn't exactly mean throwing all sense of good taste out the window. No hockey team should ever were white pants. And would it really have killed the designers to actually come up with two different designs. With the MLB TATC uniforms, I get the sense that they were all about fun and games, but Reebok is presenting these jerseys as legit pieces of design that they think people would actually pay money for.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The numbers are increased in size to make it easier for the stadium spectators to read and the Kings are wearing white pants to make it easier for the stadium spectators to see their wet butts.

That's the reason light colored hockey pants don't work. Because they get wet and stupid looking. Red pants barely work.

An entire team in that getup is going to look all-time, historically, White Sox in shorts stupid.

PvO6ZWJ.png

White pants, you say?

nhl-heritage-classic-ottawa-senators-van

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's terrible

Well as a fan of what could be classified as the worst uniform set in the NHL, you would know what's terrible.

Do you get off on s***ing on the Ducks?

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's terrible

Well as a fan of what could be classified as the worst uniform set in the NHL, you would know what's terrible.

Oh man! Sick burn! Really got me there! Add another one to the oddball Wall of Fame! Everyone come check out oddball laying down the hard smack against me yet again! Hot damn!

But seriously, these things are awful and no one should think otherwise. And honestly, white pants after Labor Day? How tacky...

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Our only hope now is for Dustin Brown to get away with kneeing someone in the game, and having the league follow the NCAA's lead by banning white pants as a safety hazard for being "camouflaged by the ice."

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I really don't understand the thought processes behind the two jerseys. Last year's jerseys were passable, even with the chrome crests. These? Blech.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived