2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a combo of original jersey with 2007 logos and pants

tbing.png

Put the italicized numbers from 1993-94 on that, and I'm as happy as a little girl.
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

A guy that I follow on twitter was sent this jersey:

BjOHHNCCMAAh4XU.jpg

How can you make a mistake like that?

Um... was this made on trade deadline day? *shakes head* Um, I think someone had one to many Sam Adams.

Shameless plug from a while back. I wouldn't mind seeing a set based off their alternate jersey, perhaps with a modified Cup jersey as the new alt.

TB3.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Shameless plug from a while back. I wouldn't mind seeing a set based off their alternate jersey, perhaps with a modified Cup jersey as the new alt.

TB3.png

Lose the Bettman stripes and straighten the hem stripes, then it's perfect.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

TB3.png

Lose the Bettman stripes and straighten the hem stripes, then it's perfect.

Also ditch the wordmark on the hem.

Not to mention that "Honolulu Blue" is what the Detroit Lions use and it doesn't look a thing like that shade of blue.

Honolulu_Blue_429709_i0.png

"Honolulu Blue" has been a number of different shades over the years:

DetroitLions_FRC_Blue01a_1964_SCC_SRGB.pDetroitLions_FRC_Blue01a_1979_SCC_SRGB.pDetroitLions_FRC_Blue01a_1996_SCC_SRGB.pDetroitLions_FRC_Blue01a_2001_SCC_SRGB.pDetroitLions_FRC_Blue01a_9999_SCC_SRGB.p

That 1980-1996 shade WAS EXACTLY what the Lightning called "Hawaiian Blue".

Bottom line: teams can call colors anything they want to. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

Too bad they don't have my size. If I had money I would've bought them when they initially came out, but this really goes to show you that for jersey collecting, patience is a virtue.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Archived