2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

I saw this in a dream last night.

Blues18.png

But it was a darker blue, the huge red parts on the dark were blue (though there was still some red), and there was some grey/silver.

Well then I guess we'll know soon if you have ESP.

It wouldn't be a surprise to see the Blues take one of their old looks and add navy, but it would if this was the one they chose. :)

I'm all for one on having a team or two with a weird color scheme in professional sports (Old creamsicle Bucs, South Cal Sun, those type of schemes) but I just don't think that'd work. It would look like an old 90s soccer keeper jersey.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those wacky Blues sweaters would have been marginally tolerable if the red sections on the roads had been yellow instead. I mean, it still would have been terrible and short-lived, but it wouldn't be as bad as what they used.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think they looked pretty good on the ice, maybe in part because my first hockey team uniforms were based on those, with our logo of course, but they were not THAT bad. Yes,that's probably the worst set they've had, but they were better on the ice than on a picture from nhluniforms.com

Just saw this on Twitter, posted by CCM from the Prospect Combine. Maybe I'm crazy, but that looks like a new Florida Panthers jersey.

Bopf8H1IMAAu_4y.jpg

Honestly, it looks exactly the same. I wouldn't mind a new redesign at all, but it looks like it's the same red jersey used since 2011-2012

Yeah it's definitely the same jersey but they really need a change. I hate how they have both shoulder-to-sleeve yokes and sleeve stripes. The inaugural set would translate seamlessly to the edge template. Make it happen Panthers!

Yeah it's definitely the same jersey but they really need a change. I hate how they have both shoulder-to-sleeve yokes and sleeve stripes. The inaugural set would translate seamlessly to the edge template. Make it happen Panthers!

I must be the only one who kinda likes the yoke-and-sleeve-stripes combo. Picked up a Moose jersey and I thought it was kind of a great design.

:(

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

The stupid concave Edge stripes makes it look like they switched to diagonal stripes. That's the point of confusion.

I must be the only one who kinda likes the yoke-and-sleeve-stripes combo. Picked up a Moose jersey and I thought it was kind of a great design.

:(

I like it on Winnipeg, but it looks awful on Florida.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived