2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://instagram.com/p/pWXM-4urqr/

Fredrick Andersen's new LEGO mask for next year. I hope this is a leak for a new third jersey, but I really doubt it. It looks too much like a Flyers jersey with a Ducks logo, it needs some gold (or whatever it's called) somewhere on it.

The only similarity to the Flyers is that it's orange.

I doubt this is a leak but I wouldn't mind something like this as a third at all. Unless those are gold dipped sleeves I'm seeing there.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The Kings need to put this logo on the shoulder of the main jerseys...

Shoulder.jpg

No. It'll just clutter up the jersey with the piping that goes from the neck to the bottom of the arm. I'm not saying the uniforms are perfect, they aren't, but it's nice seeing pretty clean looking uniforms. And throw on top of it, that "LA" is pretty bad.

Anything is possible. The Red Sox won two world championships in four years and decided that would be a dynamite time to stop wearing red socks. And the genius at work there now has the Cubs wearing a make-believe throwback on the road.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Kings need to put this logo on the shoulder of the main jerseys...

Shoulder.jpg

The LA initials are already the main part of their primary crest so I don't think this would be the way to go. I'm a huge fan of shoulder patches whenever possible but I'd rather see them use the standalone crown, or maybe a lion logo of some kind.

Anything is possible. The Red Sox won two world championships in four years and decided that would be a dynamite time to stop wearing red socks. And the genius at work there now has the Cubs wearing a make-believe throwback on the road.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but if your team is called something like the "Red Sox", you should ALWAYS be wearing Red Sox. Same goes for Chicago.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but if your team is called something like the "Red Sox", you should ALWAYS be wearing Red Sox. Same goes for Chicago.

Not at all. People flipped shît when Boston switched to navy socks, and they ditched them after just a few games.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Fredrick Andersen's new LEGO mask for next year. I hope this is a leak for a new third jersey, but I really doubt it. It looks too much like a Flyers jersey with a Ducks logo, it needs some gold (or whatever it's called) somewhere on it.

awesome stuff......but what is up and down in the picture ?......i can´t tell what part of the mask we are seeing here

awesome stuff......but what is up and down in the picture ?......i can´t tell what part of the mask we are seeing here

The left side. The metal cage just isn't in place.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Unsurprisingly, turns out Andersen's mask isn't really a jersey leak at all.

More Ducks rumours are circling around Twitter. It's mostly the same stuff we know already, and seems to be confirming the current third being promoted and the new white being introduced. Word is we'll be seeing a new orange third in 2015-16. Apparently - but I'm not sure where - Murray said the wordmark is going, so that probably means the current home won't be demoted like I thought it might, but retired altogether.

In a way, it's surprising that the Ducks would go a season without a third, but if it means no more soulless wordmark jersey then I'm all for it.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The left side. The metal cage just isn't in place.
Thanks......it just looks so small, i could not picture the metal cage in that small opening

Regardless of what you think of the design, you do not change a uniform you won 2 cups in the 3 years in...

I wish someone in Pittsburgh would have said that in the summer of 1992...

Why?

The uniforms they switched to are better.

Archived