2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

Any possibilities of another change to be seen at the draft?

Unless the Blues have something up their sleeve that they've done a really really good job of keeping secret, I don't see anything besides the Ducks new roads and the new Coyotes shoulder patch

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just abhor this entire identity for the Ducks. The colors are unappealing and the logo has no character (although the D is miles better than the wordmark). It's only made worse by the fact that they had such an appealing, distinctive identity before.

So besides Nashville and the Hurricanes road, every single other team is going with laces.

That is absurd.

The Habs won't neither

I was referring to every team that unveiled new uniforms in the past couple of years, excluding the original batch of new RBK edge jerseys from 2007.

Blues are handing out their 3rd jersey. So take whatever you want out of that, I guess.

Minnesota also handed out their road jersey. Interesting, I guess.

---

For the Ducks, I like the jersey more after seeing it on someone. It's weird, the orange outlines look fine on the arm numbers, but a little worse on the back numbers and even worse on the NOB. That'll be something that has to grown on me or I'll have to see in person, I guess.

Otherwise, overall it's great. It'll look better on the ice. (Now seems as good a time to get a Ryan Kesler road jersey, right? )

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'm feeling the opposite from Still MIGHTY. I like it less on a person. All that black up top and all the orange on the bottom isn't clicking for me.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived