Lights Out's NBA 2015: Hawks, Celtics, Heat p. 5

Lights Out

I think most of these are good.

A few things I would change...

1. Remove the subliminal checkered-board pattern from the Kings. You also used that on the Pacers, but it works for them with the racing theme.

2. Make the Sacramento font all capitalized. I get that you probably don't want to redo your Kings font/logo on the home jersey, but I think I it would make the away jersey a lot better.

3. Add some type of stripe/pattern to the side of the Kings home/away.

4. I don't think the Warriors jerseys looks good mixing the orange/yellow/blue with parts of their current jerseys. I like the wordmark you used for them but I would just use their current blue/yellow/white

JeKhnr9.png

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really really diggin the honeycomb argyle. Often in Hornets concepts people just throw octagons in all over the place but I like the way you worked it in to a nifty design that's locally relevant. I like the bobcat collar too. The teal just seems drab to me though, that's my only knock. Good work.

Consider me a fan of the Hornets jerseys. It's out there but not so much as to be distracting or anything. It's a unique application of the honeycomb as well, and the number outline is thick enough to make the numbers look good, but not too thick to distract. Nice work.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

(19/30) PHOENIX SUNS

Nothing Earth-shattering, just a slight modernization of their '90s uniforms.

YFMplQa.png

3YMard0.png

6wEnVA8.png

The only thing I'm not sure about is the gray area between the sun lines. (Does that make sense?) The gray uni looks best because of that. I guess the orange jersey would look odd without the gray, but the white would look better without the gray across the chest.

award%20sig.png

(19/30) PHOENIX SUNS

Nothing Earth-shattering, just a slight modernization of their '90s uniforms.

3YMard0.png

The Suns uniforms look great , but I have to somewhat agree with davidmiller5. I would either add white stripes to the suns lines on the gray jersey or take out the gray stripes in the other two jerseys, but I would prefer the first. I would also change the color of the word "SUNS" on the shorts of the gray uniform to white and remove the gradient in the word "PHOENIX" on the shorts of the white uniform.

JeKhnr9.png

I just feel making those few adjustments would make it even better with still having influences from the 90s, 2000s, and current uniforms.

Did you make that font for the Suns or did you find that online? It works very well for them.

JeKhnr9.png

Archived