Lights Out's NBA 2015: Hawks, Celtics, Heat p. 5

Lights Out

Love Milwaukee, but not the alternate. Maybe orange?

Noooooooooooo. Maybe the other green but definitely not orange.

I'll second that NOOOOOOOO.

I think Lights Out used orange very tastefully here, but I don't want anything that might lead to a hunter orange alternate; which makes about as much sense for the Bucks as a uniform based on 18th century British soldiers would for the Patriots.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving Washington's jerseys

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Of the few I've taken a look at so far, the All Star set is purdy. I can tell you put a good deal of thought into how you wanted them to fit into the subway theme. Since it seems everybody and their mama wants my Bucks to replace red with hunter orange...well, you remember when you see the Irish rainbow, so I won't get quite as critical as I did with this Ontario Reign concept I saw earlier in the night. I do like the alternate, though I wish it was a different design. That said, the neo-rainbow set is a solid design, so I don't blame you. I know there've been a few times I've posted an awesome third but a mediocre home/away design, and got talked into junking the latter in favor of a new home/away based on the third.

Speaking of thirds becoming the main design, I loved that Wizards alt when they had it, especially its showing complete disregard for the "shorts and jerseys must be the same color" dogma. Even with the fact that the league would nix the lowercase player names today, I'm really liking this revival version.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived