Can a mod lock this thread from comments?

pitt6pack

Atlanta Falcons

Wg1RrF7.png

I like Atlanta's field, but the only thing I'm against is the full painting of the hashes in the logo at midfield. Most teams use a thin white outline or paint over the hashes, which can sometimes make the area over the hashes slightly lighter and visible.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a pic of the actual field:

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like your field is nearly an exact copy. Maybe the field color is off.

I think I mentioned this back in the Super Bowl field database thread, but all my field colors aren't going to be perfect, its just too hard to match up the colors, especially when different pictures, videos, and lighting make the field colors appear different, even if taken at the exact same time. So at this point I've figured out my default colors, and shade them relative to other fields. For instance, the turf at the Superdome is darker than at the Georgia dome, and I shade accordingly.

Buffalo Bills

JHFcqvJ.png

Bills on-field logos:

Midfield: The logo at midfield isn't it exactly to scale with the actual, its slightly shorter.

Bills_Midfield_zpsc4269b90.png

Endzone wordmark: A slight update from the old wordmark used until 2010. I think it was an improvement. Anyone who watched the Bills play the Jets in Detroit might have noticed they did not use this wordmark, but instead it was the old one.

Bills_Endzones_zps4b9cbb15.png

Numbers: the standard numbers

Bills_Numbers_zps1cde78ff.png

Overall I like the Bills current field, and it was improved when the went to the blue endzones and the new wordmark.

Great job with all of these - excellent attention to details, especially with the midfield logos and hashmarks.

Can't wait until you do fields with the more custom yard marker numbers (i.e., Raiders, Broncos, 49ers, et al)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Great job with all of these - excellent attention to details, especially with the midfield logos and hashmarks.

Can't wait until you do fields with the more custom yard marker numbers (i.e., Raiders, Broncos, 49ers, et al)

Yea those fonts are a bit different than the others. The Raiders is custom as well as the 49er's. The Broncos looks to be a variant of the standard font (much like NY/NJ is).

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Great job, these look phenomenal! Could you do Gillette Stadium soon?

could you do the packers soon?

I have all the necessary logos and wordmarks for these two fields, its just a matter of scaling and cleaning them up and putting them on the field. That being said, I do have some other fields that are close to being done as it is (Chiefs, Cowboys, Ravens, Saints), but I'll put those two in the queue.

Yea those fonts are a bit different than the others. The Raiders is custom as well as the 49er's. The Broncos looks to be a variant of the standard font (much like NY/NJ is).

I've got the Raiders number font down, and the Broncos font is similar to the Browns and Seahawks font in a way, or at least more similar than the standard I think. I am no where near the 49ers number font though, so it looks like I might have to make those numbers myself, so that field seems like it may be one of the later ones I finish, despite the rest of the field being really easy to put together.

Steelers post college season

EMQmaXu.png

I know I have already done the Steelers, but this was a really easy field to do quick because I had most of it already done. The only differences are the removal of the college hashes, the addition of the NFL logos in the endzones, and the Steelers wordmark in the south endzone.

Steelers south endzone wordmark

Steelers_Endzone2b_zps8f10a55c.png

Steelers (college season)

The Steelers definitely have an odd field... most teams with logos in the endzone use logos on both sides of the wordmark

They do add the AFC logo in the left of the endzones for playoff games (and this picture is huge, just a warning if anyone plans on clicking on it)

Heinz%20Field%20Panorama%2062.jpg

I loved the comercial they did a few years ago for a Candy Bar. Field maint does a great job painting the endzone. And one of the players walks by "Great job! But who are the Chefs?" ...... "Great Googly Boogly!" LOL! ;-)

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

I loved the comercial they did a few years ago for a Candy Bar. Field maint does a great job painting the endzone. And one of the players walks by "Great job! But who are the Chefs?" ...... "Great Googly Boogly!" LOL! ;-)

Haha, I remembered that commercial when I was working on the chiefs field.

Here is another quick field, the Seahawks post MLS with the painted endzones. I noticed during today's game that the MLS lines are still just as visible on the field, so I left them on.

MeGUFOU.png

Endzones

Seahawks2_Endzones_zpse7a2d731.png

Seahawks (during MLS Season)

And I worked on Gillette Stadium today and that field is just about done. I should have that one up after work tomorrow.

Haha, I remembered that commercial when I was working on the chiefs field.

Here is another quick field, the Seahawks post MLS with the painted endzones. I noticed during today's game that the MLS lines are still just as visible on the field, so I left them on.

MeGUFOU.png

Endzones

Seahawks2_Endzones_zpse7a2d731.png

Seahawks (during MLS Season)

And I worked on Gillette Stadium today and that field is just about done. I should have that one up after work tomorrow.

Thought so! Nice job on the field. The Seahawks will probably stick with that field for the remainder of the year.

Archived