Best Looking NCAA Rivalry

damnyoutuesday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of my favorites to watch:

Even with everything aside, Ohio State vs Michigan still is a beautiful looking game.

192867.jpg

We can all go home now. Was there seriously any other options beyond this? You not only have two of the most iconic college uniforms, but two of the most iconic uniforms in all of sports! Not to mention the color schemes look beautiful when used against each other.

Since Michigan went to adidas, absolutely. Same with UCLA taking themselves and USC off the list.

As soon as Michigan or UCLA ditches adidas and fixes their uniforms, I'll put their respective rivalry back on the top of my list. But as it is, I have to go with this:

hi-res-91969505_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=4

I'm going all homer and saying Auburn - Alabama and will still motion a few color-on-color matchups in the Iron Bowl will be amazing. I think the game looks better in Auburn - bias aside. The blue Auburn jerseys look better in Jordan-Hare than Alabama's crimson jerseys do in Bryant-Denny.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'm going all homer and saying Auburn - Alabama and will still motion a few color-on-color matchups in the Iron Bowl will be amazing. I think the game looks better in Auburn - bias aside. The blue Auburn jerseys look better in Jordan-Hare than Alabama's crimson jerseys do in Bryant-Denny.

I nominated this matchup as well, but was thinking about the game in Tuscaloosa. I think the Auburn white pops nicely while the Alabama crimson is a bit more muted and classic looking.

The answer is obvious - it's Ohio State-Michigan and I'd say that even if I wasn't raised in Columbus. It's just a beautiful looking game.

wiley_600x282.jpgtroy-smith-osu-mich-05-horiz-ccjpg-7c914

The problem is Ohio State/Nike keeps doing this nonsense:

Ohio-State-Michigan-e1385739085117.jpghall-kickoff-td-osu-horiz-mfjpg-178bb0451385840760000-USATSI-7589190.jpg

Just wear the uniforms as the good lord intended

PvO6ZWJ.png

The only Nike alt i don't like for Ohio State is last year's Michigan alternate. They should be wearing grey pants all the time. I'm sure they'll wear their home alt but I'd like to see the regular home unis this week.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived