MNtwins3

Best Looking NCAA Rivalry

I'm probably a bit biased, but Alabama-Auburn always has a great-looking game. No gimmicks, no special uniforms, just two good looks against each other.

Harvard vs. Yale was great looking yesterday.

This is one of my favorites to watch:

Even with everything aside, Ohio State vs Michigan still is a beautiful looking game.

192867.jpg

We can all go home now. Was there seriously any other options beyond this? You not only have two of the most iconic college uniforms, but two of the most iconic uniforms in all of sports! Not to mention the color schemes look beautiful when used against each other.

Since Michigan went to adidas, absolutely. Same with UCLA taking themselves and USC off the list.

As soon as Michigan or UCLA ditches adidas and fixes their uniforms, I'll put their respective rivalry back on the top of my list. But as it is, I have to go with this:

hi-res-91969505_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=4

I'm going all homer and saying Auburn - Alabama and will still motion a few color-on-color matchups in the Iron Bowl will be amazing. I think the game looks better in Auburn - bias aside. The blue Auburn jerseys look better in Jordan-Hare than Alabama's crimson jerseys do in Bryant-Denny.

I'm going all homer and saying Auburn - Alabama and will still motion a few color-on-color matchups in the Iron Bowl will be amazing. I think the game looks better in Auburn - bias aside. The blue Auburn jerseys look better in Jordan-Hare than Alabama's crimson jerseys do in Bryant-Denny.

I nominated this matchup as well, but was thinking about the game in Tuscaloosa. I think the Auburn white pops nicely while the Alabama crimson is a bit more muted and classic looking.

Even with everything aside, Ohio State vs Michigan still is a beautiful looking game.

192867.jpg

Both should wear their home jerseys. That would look amazing. Same for Alabama vs Auburn. The UCLA vs USC is tops because of that alone.

1. LSU vs Alabama

Sidline_picture_of_Alabama_vs_LSU_on_Nov

2. LSU vs Auburn

505fc744d4790.image.jpg

3. Louisville vs Kentucky

OmCXq.AuSt.79.jpg

1370370.jpg

BYU - Utah looks better if BYU wears white pants (with either royal blue or navy jerseys):

BYU-Utah-Football_zps5c7a2247.jpg

And here's what basketball looks like with color vs. color:

BYU-Utah-basketball_zps60968f85.jpg

I've always thought USC-Notre Dame looked good, especially with Notre Dame at home and wearing shiny gold britches instead of the current tan. This game should be a color vs color matchup:

maxresdefault.jpg

apcacunrr_usc_notre_dame_1acf4-lg.jpg

I'd say this is probably my favorite college rivalry:

0Uighq9.png

I see what you did there...

The answer is obvious - it's Ohio State-Michigan and I'd say that even if I wasn't raised in Columbus. It's just a beautiful looking game.

wiley_600x282.jpgtroy-smith-osu-mich-05-horiz-ccjpg-7c914

The problem is Ohio State/Nike keeps doing this nonsense:

Ohio-State-Michigan-e1385739085117.jpghall-kickoff-td-osu-horiz-mfjpg-178bb0451385840760000-USATSI-7589190.jpg

Just wear the uniforms as the good lord intended

The only Nike alt i don't like for Ohio State is last year's Michigan alternate. They should be wearing grey pants all the time. I'm sure they'll wear their home alt but I'd like to see the regular home unis this week.

Can't believe nobody has said any of these Notre Dame rivalries:

529a973c7c740.image.jpg

Michigan-vs-Notre-Dame-football.jpg