BBBDDD

BBBDDD Nike NHL

So I haven`t posted in a while but I did a whole series of NHL jerseys on the Nike Olympic template. Everyday I`ll post up a new one in order. First off today..the Ducks

nhlnikeANIcopy_zps18a1516d.jpg

For the Ducks I brought back the mask logo for all on the same striping template as the current jerseys. For the 3rd jersey I used the old colorway with the modern striping.

Love this logo glad to see you brought it back. Great kit cant wait for more

Thanks! With winter coming I've been on the computer more and more. Too cold out to work on the cars so time to play on the computer.

I really like these. But I think the shoulders of the away sweater should be orange or black. Otherwise I really them. I like this logo so much more then there current logo. And what are the logos on the should. Did you design them your self have they been used

You made the usually crappiness of NIKE jersey look awesome good work. :)

In my opinion the Black jersey is the nicest of the all for the fact it looks visually pleasing.

I think the white Anaheim jersey needs some trim around the shoulders or something. Seems way too empty, even with the shoulder logos. I do like the inclusion of sand into the jersey for the Coyotes. I never liked their great logo and their boring jersey style.

Also, any chance you could include the backs of the jerseys? Would like to see how numbers would work on these.

Arizona would look worlds better if you replaced the "sand" on the home jersey with white

I'd say for Buffalo get rid of the entire word mark above the primary crest.

I like the Bruins and Sabers third jersey but really don't like the Sabres Home and Away. The whole look of the word mark on the front small like that just dosen't work for me

Home and away look good for Calgary, but I agree with you, something's got to change on the alternate. I just don't know what.

I was trying to go with the striping from the heritage classic jersey with that newer logo and something got mixed up. Soon as I put the whole leauge up I'll go back and fix some jerseys .. I also forgot yesterdays jersey so here is 2 of them today

nhlnikeCARcopy_zps3d8f3331.jpg

nhlnikeCHIcopy_zps2a781317.jpg

Thanks for not messing with my Hawks. I do think they need a tomahawk somewhere though.

Canes look good. I like there main logo but there alternate works too.