New York Islanders Concept

New York's Greatest

Since the New York Islanders are moving to Brooklyn, New York many believe including myself that the Islanders will change their jerseys. This is what I would do(Pay no attention to the Stadium series logo on the 3rd jersey):

Home:

GU2wkpl.png

Away:

GcXo2Eh.png

Alternate:

76ra7MR.png

The Isles had the best Stadium Series jersey of all, so it would be great if you could build a set off of it, but as with all the Stadium Series jerseys, there's the chrome logos. Seriously. Get rid of the chrome logos, from that you can do so much better.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Not bad, but I agree the chrome logos don't work--redesign them and it will look better--also the numbers look a bit thin for my taste.

Maybe that's what you were going for though.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Isles had the best Stadium Series jersey of all, so it would be great if you could build a set off of it, but as with all the Stadium Series jerseys, there's the chrome logos. Seriously. Get rid of the chrome logos, from that you can do so much better.

I'll try to but it may take a while thought i will

The chrome logo is the best part. On most stadium jerseys it looked terrible but on the Isles it worked due to the logo's simplicity. Great concept, I'm a fan of all three jerseys :)

LOVE the super consistent outlines and striping. Good work!!

Thank you I appreciate the support!

Archived