Montreal Canadians Alternate jersey concept.(French:)Montréal Canadiens suppléant concept de maillot

New York's Greatest

Been done a few times before and probably a logical choice for an alternate if Montreal ever goes that route. The work around the logo is incredibly sloppy. Might want to clean that up a lot.

Actually, looking deeper into this, did you just take my Canadiens home uniform from my NHL series and simply recolor it in five minutes?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Been done a few times before and probably a logical choice for an alternate if Montreal ever goes that route. The work around the logo is incredibly sloppy. Might want to clean that up a lot.

Actually, looking deeper into this, did you just take my Canadiens home uniform from my NHL series and simply recolor it in five minutes?

too be perfectly honest yes because it i counldn't find a good png but sorry if you want i can delete the topic ... i think or just tag you

too be perfectly honest yes because it i counldn't find a good png but sorry if you want i can delete the topic ... i think or just tag you

A .PNG of what? The jersey style? The Paint Users Paradise thread has terrific templates for most NHL jersey styles, including the Canadiens. It's a dream resource that I used for almost all of the jerseys I made in my thread.

what the hell is ccslc?

A .PNG of what? The jersey style? The Paint Users Paradise thread has terrific templates for most NHL jersey styles, including the Canadiens. It's a dream resource that I used for almost all of the jerseys I made in my thread.

I will check it out and the png was for the red canadiens jersey

What program are you using to design uniforms?

what the hell is ccslc?

In some old black and white photos. the red looks darker than the blue, which once made me think they had worn a version like this (blue with red stripe) back then. It wasn't true, but your design is similar to what I had imagined.

230px-Morenz19361937a.jpg

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

What program are you using to design uniforms?

I switch off between Gimp and paint

In some old black and white photos. the red looks darker than the blue, which once made me think they had worn a version like this (blue with red stripe) back then. It wasn't true, but your design is similar to what I had imagined.

230px-Morenz19361937a.jpg

Yeah it does look like it a blue and not red

Archived