New York Jets Redesign

TheGortonFisherman

The Jets are in desperate need of a spark as a franchise. After 4 straight underwhelming seasons, it seems like they need a new identity. A new uniform is always a good place to start as far as that is concerned. To be fair, I love the current threads. But it may be time for a shakeup in NY. I gave the Jets the full Nike treatment, as would happen in reality. Their main colors are now kelly green and black, and their logo is a mash up of sorts of an old word-mark and the jet plane logo. Be advised that if I were designing them for a perfect world, I might have not gone to somewhat the route I went, but I wanted this to be a realistic "Nikeification" of the franchise I love dear. I hope you guys enjoy.

BTW, I'm stuck on a number font to use, so the jerseys currently have no numbers. I would like some C+C to some ideas before I proceed. I don't know if I want to go full on complex with the numbers or keep it kind of simple.

HOME:

29c1qnt.png

AWAY:

9wGY1ja.png

ALTERNATE:

MvWWtyJ.png

I think you forgot to add numbers to this.

I am currently on a bus headed back from college w really bad wifi, I barely got this up, and that was only cause I wanted to get some C+C now before I get home and add numbers and tweak things. I'm gonna add numbers as soon as if get a chance, but I also stated above that I have no clue in what direction the numbers should go. Have a suggestion?

I feel that if they're going to switch the logo on the helmet, I believe it will be to go back to this, or at least something similar:

5gtfjeljv9kf52bdv9otg3fhf.gif

I tried to take that word mark and incorporate it into the logo, I don't know if it is properly presented. I will fix this if you guys want to make it more visible. Btw, the pattern on the pants is supposed to somewhat emulate what that logo did.

I feel that if they're going to switch the logo on the helmet, I believe it will be to go back to this, or at least something similar:

5gtfjeljv9kf52bdv9otg3fhf.gif

yes, and try a darker green

Not if he's keeping black. The Eagles have proven dark green and black don't work well together.

The Jets have used kelly green and black together with a decent look.

ny_jets_14_800.jpg

87Redskins.png

Archived