international hockey

Htown1141

Next up, Team Canada. This monster of a team deserves a monster of a uniform. In a good way, in my opinion. This is a controversial uniform among my friends, so say what you please, and C&C right on ahead.

3m45lOk.png

Looks familiar- from way back in 1972...

philespositophoto.jpg

Okay, they aren't identical, but they are very similar (at least in front). The design was controversial in 1972, too.

You have the old school Soviet style down correctly, as well.

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

This is My best bet for the stars and stripes of America. The Ice yanks use the crest up at the top on their uniforms now, but never had they featured gold as prominent as the set. There is the stripes pattern of the flag on each side as well as a star patch on each shoulder. And the USA diagonal-ing down is a reference to the 1960 team

URB5zE9.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the U.S. lower sleeve stripes. It's too small, and it would make that area look like a blob of red when televised. I'd also use different stars, the ones you used are really curvy.

Edit: My bad, the stars aren't curvy. It's the position of them that's throwing me off.

That's what- She

Archived