_Seji

Florida Gators concept

So I'm not great at graphic design (By the way if anyone is and would like to digitalize this for me that would be fantastic) so I just drew this out by hand. Gators, concept. Also first blog post, what do you guys think?

IMG_1756.jpg

Like it but curious why is there the green paper

It looks really good you should just colour it by hand that's what lots of people on this site do they just do it hand drawn

I've looked at it so much I totally forgot to adress that, Those are post it notes I did over the original on slight revisions I thought it needed this is the original.

B2zFWlhCUAA9VEI.jpg

The lower jaw looks a little awkward, almost as if it is bent and would stick out to the left of the upper jaw if the mouth was closed. The teeth are a little too spaced out, it's accurate for a real alligator, but doesn't work as a logo. Finally, the eyes should be set back farther on the head. Still a great start and I would love to see this colored.

The lower jaw looks a little awkward, almost as if it is bent and would stick out to the left of the upper jaw if the mouth was closed. The teeth are a little too spaced out, it's accurate for a real alligator, but doesn't work as a logo. Finally, the eyes should be set back farther on the head. Still a great start and I would love to see this colored.

I see what you mean thanks. and I've experimented with it on Illustrator and Photoshop but I'm not doing it any justice.

It really looks like you have the ability to draw. I'm not completely sold on it, maybe keep playing around with it and let's see where you get. =)