Who is the worst team in North American sports?

Unocal

I don't even watch basketball, and I know that the 76ers are probably the worst. The Raiders are a close second, though. Oh, and Edmonton is obviously a dumpster fire.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

I live in the Philadelphia area and I can't name the Sixers starting 5. It's pretty pathetic.

Thaddeus Young still there? That's all I got...

Haha sadly, no. Michael Carter Williams, Nerlens Noel, and Tony Wroten are the only starters that I can name off the top of my head.

If I'm ranking them based on the last decade, ownership, stadium situation, etc it'll go like this in my eyes.

1. Raiders - No playoffs in 12 years, will they even be in Oakland by the time they make the playoffs again.

2. Oilers - No stable coaching, terrible management, drafting at the top for the last decade and a half and nothing has come of it. Plus side, getting a new building.

Then I think it's a big drop off.

3. Jags - Are stable, and I feel they'll be better sooner, rather than later.

4. Sixers - They were in the Eastern Conference Semi-Final two years ago, sure they're crap and I'm sure they won't get any better for a bit.

5. Astros - Been bad for a really long time, but according to SI.., they'll be World Champs in 2 years.

6. Jets - Just bad leadership and wrong players right now. They'll fix it.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I think I would pick the Raiders right now, 1-10 12 straight non winning seasons in a league full of parity There stadium is the worst in all of sports, they have had loustyd rafts and keepi signing old players. They are in a city that I believe is no longer capable of hosting Big League Sports and have no stability what so ever.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It's the Sixers right now. On pace to give the Bobcats a hell of a run for "Biggest dumpster fire/tankfest" in NBA history. Even though I didn't count that one because that lockout season was pretty wonky.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

It's the Sixers right now. On pace to give the Bobcats a hell of a run for "Biggest dumpster fire/tankfest" in NBA history. Even though I didn't count that one because that lockout season was pretty wonky.

If you want to count the worst team ever to play a normal season of basketball then the Sixers have already owned that record for 40 years.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Since the Sixers are openly and shamelessly tanking this season away, should they even be eligible for this "prize"? (Or the Oilers, for that matter?)

The thing is, Edmonton wasn't supposed to be this bad. They weren't supposed to be throwing the season away. They're just flat-out awful. Even Buffalo, the team who was actually shamelessly tanking the season, has more points than them.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Right now? 76ers

The past 20 years? Detroit Lions, Pittsburgh Pirates or LA Clippers. Take your pick.

What are you basing those three choices on? The Lions have more playoff appearances than the Cleveland Browns in the last 20 years. The Clippers were medicore up until 2010. There are a few teams in MLB that are comparable to the Pirates.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived