Sign in to follow this  
CS85

7up gets rebranded, ish.

YhHeL26.jpg

P4rP47l.jpg

That's nasty looking. Bring back the 1980 can. (BTW the Sunkist box looks like a box of Tide detergent in this picture.)

Mmmm......RC. :D

Worst. Cola. Ever.

Them's fightin' words. :P

Ok, truth is I never cared for the cola. But I have fond memories of many of their other varieties: root beer, orange, grape...

Worst. Cola. Ever.

No where close.....

Worst cola ever by far is:

[PIC]

Vess tastes like crap...

I was in Walmart yesterday. I saw a 2 liter bottle of cola marked COLA. It looked liked a prop from a TV show. I did not buy it.

Saw the new 7up logo on bottles and cans in the store today. The best part IMO is that the bottle cap has been changed back to red from yellow. Works well with the spot.

Worst. Cola. Ever.

No where close.....

Worst cola ever by far is:

[PIC]

Vess tastes like crap...

I was in Walmart yesterday. I saw a 2 liter bottle of cola marked COLA. It looked liked a prop from a TV show. I did not buy it.

Was it a blue background with yellow letters? I was in Wal-Mart a month or so ago, and I noticed that they're switching their store-brand packaging over to this style... plain as possible. It really does look strange. I thought the white packages with blue letters were very plain when they first debuted, but these take it to a whole new level.

Edit: White letters... even more boring than I thought.

Walmart-Price-First-macaroni-Cheese.jpg