Real Madrid

Anthony.

It's been a while since I've posted a concept, but want to eventually get around to modernizing La Liga. I was just messing around and I came with this so far. Its far from done but any suggestions would be helpful. The "M" In the crown represents Madrid.

96c6jb.jpg

It does look really good, I like all the purple and how you toned down the gold.

But the crown you're using on top of the crest most closely resembles the headgear of a Spanish Viscount rather than a king or prince, and [one of] the biggest clubs in the country that's named royal probably should have a crown that resembles the highest order of the Heraldry.

I get what you're doing with it, and it looks nice, but I doubt it would fly with a lot of Spanish fans. Removing the cross especially might garner some resentment.

I think it's really on the right track though.

As a Real Madrid fan, I love it. Not to say they should use it. They absolutely shouldn't. the existing logo is legendary. As far as concepts go, however, you pretty much nailed it. Excellent work. Maybe Real Madrid Castilla (Real's B team) should use it? Would work perfectly for them.

Archived