Toronto Raptors logo

Anthony.

I like your logo.

But what I don't like is the fact that there is a thick white outline around the shield, but the word mark "Toronto Raptors" got a black one. Looks like the shield and the word mark don't really belong together.

That's why I would decrease the thickness of the white outline around the shield and put another white outline around the word mark (while keeping the black outline) of the exact same thickness – but only for the letters "R", part of the "A", part of the second "R" and the last letter "S", so the rest of the white outline is covered by the shield.

This should improve the overall look of the logo.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I like the rigid lettering you made. It matches the rough looking ball and claw. I agree with Go Red Sox that you need to add a white ouline around the R and S in Raptors to act as a border, especially if this were placed on a black background. The bottom of the Toronto lettering appears to have a slight arch. I'd make it straight across. There's a lot of empty black space in the shield. I'd consider making the claw more prominent and the shield smaller slightly. Overall this is nice and clean.

I like the rigid lettering you made. It matches the rough looking ball and claw. I agree with Go Red Sox that you need to add a white ouline around the R and S in Raptors to act as a border, especially if this were placed on a black background. The bottom of the Toronto lettering appears to have a slight arch. I'd make it straight across. There's a lot of empty black space in the shield. I'd consider making the claw more prominent and the shield smaller slightly. Overall this is nice and clean.

Can't believe I didn't see that!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived