Atlanta Falcons - REBRAND

SplashBoogie

Would it be better then if the beak was closed?

B4JQAIsIIAADEx3.png

This is really weird. But that makes it kind of interesting. I think you could lose the claw all together and still get exactly what you were going for.

B4T2jsaCcAA0GcJ.png

I'm gonna try some stuff with the claw under the wing and see if there is a way to get my three goals across. So first I'm gonna work on composition and then start tweaking the claw and colors.

On the update, the claw looks more like another smaller head than a claw. I think if you drop the claw all together and somehow refine the bird head it would look pretty cool.

Really good update here! Although I do agree with some of the comments about the claw being a bit off. I would either refine the claw so that it is at a different angle or rework it so that it does not get mistaken as a second head.

Really glad you stick with the original logo and updated it. I really think you are onto something here. I love the Falcons current logo so IMO it is hard to top that but I like what you are doing with incorporating the A.

As far as critiquing goes, I do think you could lose the claw but if you did that it would get rid of the hidden 'F' in the logo which I like, but I do agree with one of the other comments that it looks too much like the head. I feel like the head might need a little bit more detail? I know that would be hard to do with the simple look behind the logo but I feel like it needs to be defined a little more so the beak can stick out on its own. I also feel like the tail or bottom of the logo needs to be a little bit longer.

Great update though, really look forward to seeing some more, and once you get the logo down I'd like to see uniforms with it!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna try some stuff with the claw under the wing

That was my biggest issue with the original concept--the claw going over the wing.

So under is better--this is clearer, but I agree with those who say to make the claw smaller & angle it down--and I don't have a problem with those who suggest to lose the claw as well.

Over all I liked seeing the progress--the older logo was not that good, but had a good idea behind it.

You have improved in your execution--so that is a good thing. And you're willing to listen to advice--which is cool.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived