It's that time again- Bowl Signatures

dakotapalm

Whoah, Penn State vs Boston College? That'll be interesting. Two blank helmets.

Can you make another with the logos on the helmets (I know they would be fictional helmets, I just want to see what it looks like.)

Thanks in advance!

I'm guessing you're talking to him not me? You quoted my post.

Yeah, I was just saying what you were saying. Sorry for any confusion.

tinysig.jpg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting caught up from yesterday:

SugarBowl2_zps93f56b16.png

SunBowl_zps506f8014.png

BirminghamBowl_zps436ce379.png

ArmedForcesBowl_zps0aaded01.png

FosterFarmsBowl_zpsfc66d932.png

LibertyBowl_zpsbbde25af.png

I think I'm done with bowl games. I will do some NFL and other types, and I may get to some other alternate versions, we'll see.

Don't take it personally, but if you have never posted anything here before or just recently signed up, I'll probably be filling other member's custom requests first. Just kinda prefer to honor requests of those who have been contributing for a long time.

Like Boise State, North Carolina hasn't used that helmet in a couple years now, but great job anyways. Is there any chance I could get one with either of these UNC helmets (I'm not asking for both) ,

EDIT: Whoops, never finished my post, that got past me somehow, here is the UNC helmet image https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2_LYNAIYAEzpSq.jpg and could I get a Foster Farms bowl one with the Maryland turtle shell helmet, thanks.

I think the ECU pirate is facing the wrong way. And Maryland's flag decals have a yellow outline to them.

WSU151's right on ECU (unless this is an old pic):

ECUNav1.jpg

But dakotapalm's correct on Maryland:

Header-Brown.jpg

Shows what happens when you assume... I just figure that the pirate would always face the front, so I flipped it around and edited the "ECU" letters. Apparently, he faces the same way in either side of the helmet.

I think the ECU pirate is facing the wrong way. And Maryland's flag decals have a yellow outline to them.

WSU151's right on ECU (unless this is an old pic):

ECUNav1.jpg

But dakotapalm's correct on Maryland:

Header-Brown.jpg

Shows what happens when you assume... I just figure that the pirate would always face the front, so I flipped it around and edited the "ECU" letters. Apparently, he faces the same way in either side of the helmet.

The Terps do have gold outlines, at least in helmets worn in games:

635492492207160024-Iowa-Maryland-Footbal

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

A few other requests:

zNFCSouth_zpsbaeb63f6.png

MotorCity2_zps4796d2d0.png

OutbackBowl2_zps67a0f2a7.png

IdahoPotatoBowl2_zpsc1f5ea31.png

If you have a request that I haven't filled, please post a picture of the helmet you are discussing, and I should be able to get to it. Meanwhile, I will try to figure out a hosting site that would work well for the NCAA helmets. I really like the format that MG's helmets had and I would like to create a site with similar set up. If anyone has suggestions for that or knows of a template that would be possible to use, please pass that along.

Archived