It's that time again- Bowl Signatures

dakotapalm

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe the NFC and NFL logos used on the Atlanta-New Orleans sig are the old ones.

Yes, I just typed NFC South on an older logo. If I remembered right, he said he didn't care what was in the middle.

Oh okay. As long as he's happy

Do you have a current NFC South logo? I wasnt able to find one.

I believe the NFC and NFL logos used on the Atlanta-New Orleans sig are the old ones.

Yes, I just typed NFC South on an older logo. If I remembered right, he said he didn't care what was in the middle.

Oh okay. As long as he's happy

Do you have a current NFC South logo? I wasnt able to find one.

The individual divisions don't have it's own logo, but the entire NFC does: rkqnfgtgwky3sf8viwrmze8me.gif

A few other requests:

zNFCSouth_zpsbaeb63f6.png

MotorCity2_zps4796d2d0.png

OutbackBowl2_zps67a0f2a7.png

IdahoPotatoBowl2_zpsc1f5ea31.png

If you have a request that I haven't filled, please post a picture of the helmet you are discussing, and I should be able to get to it. Meanwhile, I will try to figure out a hosting site that would work well for the NCAA helmets. I really like the format that MG's helmets had and I would like to create a site with similar set up. If anyone has suggestions for that or knows of a template that would be possible to use, please pass that along.

Thanks these are great!

How do you make these? i.e.

zNFCWest_zps66198e02.png

DO you have some sort of template?

Yes, I've created my template for the signatures after I'd created the helmet template and made most every NCAA and NFL helmet.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/101396-its-that-time-again-bowl-signatures/?p=2350488

Can I get Georgia state and Appalachian state in the whiners bowl? Lol

Is this a serious request?

No I was just kidding. But seriously, they knew they weren't playing in a bowl game at the beginning of the season and now they're upset that they aren't playing in a bowl game? What?

Because the transition rule is stupid.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

No I was just kidding. But seriously, they knew they weren't playing in a bowl game at the beginning of the season and now they're upset that they aren't playing in a bowl game? What?

Because the transition rule is stupid.

*Georgia Southern

And yes, yes it is.

If you wouldn't mind, as I know you have many requests and because this one is rather unusual, could you make a Penn State vs Northwestern one with a graphic in the middle celebrating Paterno's 400th win? Thanks! :)

Archived