BucksFan5

Bowl Game Concepts/Desktop Backgrounds - All Nike

I will be doing the two playoff games and will accept requests for other bowl games.

First up is the Sugar Bowl

Full Size: http://i.imgur.com/6LhwuyH.jpg

6LhwuyHl.jpg

Texas Bowl/Heart Of Dallas Bowl please

Cotton Bowl, please. Michigan State in Green/White/Green, Baylor in their classic Gold/Green/Gold.

All of the bowls, please

This

Cactus Bowl with Huskies gold/purple/gold and Oklahoma St black/white/black

Cotton Bowl with Huskies gold/purple/gold and Oklahoma St black/orange/white

its the cactus bowl, not the cotton bowl

Cactus Bowl with Huskies gold/purple/gold and Oklahoma St black/orange/white

its the cactus bowl, not the cotton bowl

whoops sorry. fixed.

falcons and saints " battle for the south" Thank you!

I'm going to finish the two playoff games and then I will start working on requests/ the rest of the bowls

How about instead of requesting bowl games, since he said he'll work his way through them all, you just suggest the uniform combinations that could show up on the field.

How about instead of requesting bowl games, since he said he'll work his way through them all, you just suggest the uniform combinations that could show up on the field.

This is a good idea. just request the Uni combinations you want.

For the Holiday bowl can you have Nebraska wearing there Red jerseys(white helmets and pants) and USC wearing their White jerseys(Marron helmets and pants)

For the Holiday bowl can you have Nebraska wearing there Red jerseys(white helmets and pants) and USC wearing their White jerseys(Marron helmets and pants)

Should be a good matchup, both the game and the combos. A couple things there: USC will most likely be in their cardinal jerseys, since they are technically the "Home" team, and USC doesn't have maroon pants.

For the Holiday bowl can you have Nebraska wearing there Red jerseys(white helmets and pants) and USC wearing their White jerseys(Maroon helmets and pants)

Should be a good matchup, both the game and the combos. A couple things there: USC will most likely be in their cardinal jerseys, since they are technically the "Home" team, and USC doesn't have maroon pants.

Yea sorry i meant their gold pants and yea if you could please have USC wearing their home and Nebraska wearing their away (never thought about who would be home/away based on a geographical standpoint).