Bowl Game Concepts/Desktop Backgrounds - All Nike

BucksFan5

For the Holiday bowl can you have Nebraska wearing there Red jerseys(white helmets and pants) and USC wearing their White jerseys(Maroon helmets and pants)

Should be a good matchup, both the game and the combos. A couple things there: USC will most likely be in their cardinal jerseys, since they are technically the "Home" team, and USC doesn't have maroon pants.

Yea sorry i meant their gold pants and yea if you could please have USC wearing their home and Nebraska wearing their away (never thought about who would be home/away based on a geographical standpoint).

Oh I'm not sure it is, but my google search showed Nebraska @ USC, so I guess their technically at home.

Really minor nitpick here but that Alabama collar logo is incorrect. Instead of featuring this logo, it should just be white circle with the white script A on the inside of it as seen here.

The number placement is a little off on some of them, the one that sticks out the most to me is Nebraska's, also I know you are using a nike template but I'd rather you just not use the nike logo on a team like Nebraska or put the Adidas logo on there even though it is a nike uniform cut.

Overall though they look really good, I'll be using the Bama one as my laptop's background.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived