NASCAR World Tour

raysox

this is just a thought, but have you thought about adding a couple more full road courses to the schedule for future years? I know you already have Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in the schedule and a couple short versions of road courses, but I think it would be cool to see NASCAR race on full road courses.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

There doesn't seem to be anyway around it, but having both US races in Florida is an issue for me. I just Google Earth every track and they all look really awesome.

Thought about this when I originally made the schedule. One, it'd be cold at most tracks. Two, homestead is the sprint cup finale, and relatively close to the home shops.

Yeah I guess I kept changing things and forgetting to change them on the big board. It's Raceway Venray, and Eset 200.

Also I considered tracks like Istanbul Park and Shanghai but they were just too long and not good for stock car racing

There doesn't seem to be anyway around it, but having both US races in Florida is an issue for me. I just Google Earth every track and they all look really awesome.

what are the coordinates for Viking motor park? im trying to find it but im having no luck

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

what are the coordinates for Viking motor park? im trying to find it but im having no luck

From what I found it was a proposed track that never came through. I think he was thinking that the series having success, so the track would end up being built.

Here is a link of the track:

http://www.etracksonline.co.uk/news/stories/news_id085.html

Row The Boat!! RoWINg!! R.T.B!!

YELLOW!! JACKETS!!

From what I found it was a proposed track that never came through. I think he was thinking that the series having success, so the track would end up being built.

that makes sense. from what the coordinates said on different websites, the track was in the middle of a forest. I can see how the success of the 3M world tour would get the track built and working

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

that makes sense. from what the coordinates said on different websites, the track was in the middle of a forest. I can see how the success of the 3M world tour would get the track built and working

I literally had to translate their facebook page post by post from Swedish to English.

But basically from what I've figured is that the town is against it, but they won a case that the environmental committee tried to push on them. They got rid of the drag strip plans, but the oval should be built after the F1 type track.

Also I have cars, but I still want to work on some other stuff. I'll probably post cars soon now that i'm on winter break.

Archived