What If Every League Simplified Its Brand [Continued from TheFallenHaveRisen]

SplashBoogie

I see barely any changes, but the ones you made I don't love. I do like the Titans, but I don't fell like that is "simplified", I feel like it is a good recoloring.

Thats all he is doing recoloring

I know, I'm just saying this isn't "simplifying".

I am also saying that the Titans are a good recoloration.

I also like that side-by side. I would like to see the 7 colors in your NFL one.

tinysig.jpg

I see barely any changes, but the ones you made I don't love. I do like the Titans, but I don't fell like that is "simplified", I feel like it is a good recoloring.

Thats all he is doing recoloring

I know, I'm just saying this isn't "simplifying".

I am also saying that the Titans are a good recoloration.

I also like that side-by side. I would like to see the 7 colors in your NFL one.

He never said he was simplifying the logos themselves, but simplifying the color palette of the league as a whole. I swear it feels like people post a reaction on here without reading.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Quite frankly, I'm not a fan of this recoloring, because I find the colors all the various teams been using fine and unique the way they are. In my view, the recoloring results of the San Diego Chargers, Miami Dolphins, Tennessee Titans and Cincinnati Bengals are even massive downgrades. I think it's just not working because your recoloring process is almost based on a mathematical routine and therefore lacking individuality. But that's just my two cents.

Well that's what this whole thread was about, and him and the guy with the original idea said it was a "what if" scenario.

I'm aware of that, kewp. I just basically have a problem with this very method to achieve results. Like I mentioned before, the whole method lacks individuality – which of course is intended.

I think that one couldn't generally achieve outstanding results in terms of coloration when the creative process gets left out, like in this case – intended or not. It's just something that I could never warm to.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I would have guessed the logos would have looked a lot different but I'm surprised many don't look that different at all.

The only one that doesn't work as well is the Panthers, since there is little contrast between the black and dark blue, but aside from that, most of these would probably go unnoticed.

Now the MLB is next, right?

Archived