Figured I would stat a new thread. Last year's stalled after a short while. Let's see how far this one gets :lol:

Anyway, I was scrolling through Facebook when this beauty caught my eye:

10846359_10152962161054208_5323579759609

This is Jimmie Johnson's Primary 2015 Lowe's Chrvrolet. I imagine there will also be a black version for Kobalt Tools, a Disney/Pixar for a movie in the summer (been doing that for the past few years), and a JJ Foundation scheme similar to this.

Other notable paint schemes for this season:

Carl Edwards's new ride at Joe Gibbs Racing:

19stanley-jgr.jpg

Denny Hamlin's New design (Expect a Red, Green, and Blue version for the different branches of FedEx) :

11fedex-express-draw.jpg

Expect Kyle Busch to run this car for majority of the early part of the season... or Daytona, who knows?

18crispy-mms-layout.jpg

New look for Ryan Newman's #31 CATERPILLAR Chevy:

31caterpillar-diecast-sh.jpg

Kurt Busch going with Red instead of black like last year in the #41 Haas Automotive Chevy:

41haas-diecast-lr.jpg

^^^Just noticed that the H from the HAAS wordmark is the striping on the sides of the car. Nice.

Ty Dillon will run a limited schedule in the #33 Chevy. He will have Cheerios for the Daytona 500, but I'm really diggin' this Yuengling scheme, which is slated to run at Pocono in June:

33yuengling-tydillon-rcr.jpg

Dale Earnhardt Jr. loses National Guard, but Nationwide is there for the save in 2015 as the Primary Sponsor:

88nationwide-diecast.jpg

Ty's brother, Austin (2014 ROTY Runner-Up), will run this Bass Pro Shops Paint scheme at Talladega in May:

3bassproshops-diecast.jpg

And finally (Since I'm at my limit for number of pics in one post), from the XFINITY Series (the Nationwide Series), Elliott Sadler moves from Joe Gibbs to Rough/Fenway Racing, taking OneMain Financial with him and will drive the #1:

1onemainrendering.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPRINT CUP PAINT SCHEMES

CLICK HERE FOR MORE XFINITY PAINT SCHEMES

With that, I'll open it to discussion. Post Away!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• 4 weeks later...

Johnson's needs the typical Hendrick Yellow numbers, and it'd be perfect, huge upgrade over the minimalist schemes from the last two years.

Hamlin should've gone to this full time

11fedex-leffler-toyota-racing.jpg

Off topic, but did you make that awesome signature of yours?

2py6ond.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived