CFB Alternate Helmet Series

martymcfry

As some of you know, I have taken a break from my NFL series so I can get some ideas and try using an updated version of the template. To help me take my mind off this, and give me something to do while I'm not doing the NFL, I'm starting an NCAA alternate helmet series

First up, Washington

wA5dsEF.png

It's basically the same gold helmet, but with the Husky logo. Drop your requests below!

Table of Contents

Washington (This post)

Tulane

Vanderbilt 1

Oregon

Vanderbilt 1

Vanderbilt 2

Wisconsin

You know you could just as easily make that yourself if you wanted to right? Just five minutes with paint and a google search.

If you want a helmet done, let me make the helmet and then give me C&C on that. But if you have something really specific in mind, make it yourself instead having me do it. It'll take less time if you do it since you have something precise in mind.

Well thanks for being so rude about it, really appreciate it Mr. Drop your requests below

Huh? I was being rude about it?

Take a look at what Dan O'Mac said. That's what a request would look like. Give me something like that and I would be more than happy to fill your request.

Speaking of requests, here are the two Dan O'Mac requested

PNQulks.png

Their current red helmet is bad enough with a black facemask, but even worse with black and white stripe. So I made the stripe a white double stripe and the facemask white, to keep consistency

RxVh0ew.png

Tulane is obvious: a sky blue helmet with the current logo. I'm still not sure why they don't use something like this...

If you look up 'vanderbilt anchor' on Google images and scroll down a little, there should be a black anchor PNG file that could work. Still, good job on these and would love an Oregon helmet (maybe Donald as the logo?)

Okay, I found a good image for it. And sure, I can do an Oregon helmet. I'd use the Puddles logo instead of Donald Duck though.

EDIT: This logo I found is way too small. Any other bigger one you found?

Archived