NBA Project R3G (5/32) 1st Expansion Team! The Lexington Tigers!

R3G

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nice thread so far -- I really thought the script gold Celtics uni was awesome.

As for the 76ers:

I like the direction you have taken it (a tribute to past but incorporating a more modern gold color) but I think the primary is a little busy. Particularly the white box around Philadelphia looks a little cramped. Perhaps a white outline might work instead? Also I would make the 76ers part a little smaller just so everything in the logo can breathe.

Looking forward to seeing more!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fixed the main things addressed, I got rid of the "Phila" instead for "Sixers" I created an outline of Philadelphia on the Primary, and got rid of the blocky white box. I changed the gold to blue on the home jersey. I made the number larger, and the "Sixers" text smaller, and I also made the "76er's" inside of the primary smaller.

9f9cda67416040e1a979abd34a619867.png

signature.png

Check out my Instagram page! 9.5k strong! @RileyGissemanArt

Love it but wish it was another way to incorporate gold in the unis. Maybe a black fauxback like the Iverson era unis??

I made this, because I loved the suggestion. Here's a retro remake of the Black Fauxback jersey for Philly. Los Angeles Clippers Next! C&C Please!

18999681189_d0243e681e_b.jpg

signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I just can't find it earlier in the thread, but is there any side pants detailing? I just can't see it in this template

I haven't done any yet. I don't know why, but I just haven't found any that I like. I'll definitely put it in my next concept though.

signature.png

PLEASE leave C&C!!!

Introducing the my first expansion team, the Lexington Tigers! I chose Lexington, because Kentucky is such a historic basketball state, and Lexington has no professional teams, unlike Louisville. Here's the primary:

7c5b24afbd315bdcf36b00882923dc27.png

Here is the Alternate logo:

7c003fa176124d2d36d570c14323d5ca.png

Here are their uniforms:

36fd9029027156c41c2bcf260dcdfe27.png

and finally, here is their court:

c3f814fa4ccf929cb7f9560b696330fa.png

I was really excited to post this because it is my very first expansion team, and I had to make everything from scratch! I personally liked how it turned out, but I only want to improve, so please leave C&C!

signature.png

I like it. I'm not sure about the secondary logo but the colors and primary logo are spot on. I like that you chose Lexington over Louisville for the reasons you explained. For the secondary, maybe you could have a full bodied tiger or the tiger looking a different way. I just think it needs a tiger in there somewhere. I really like that primary tiger because it is different. Nice work. Oh, and if you are still choosing the other expansion city, I would love to see Albuquerque, since that's where I'm from!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Archived