Throwback College Football Uniforms

hjones13

So I decided to take a stab at some college football throwback uniforms.

First up, the Alabama Crimson Tide:

BAMATHROWBACK_zpsf6b0c26e.png

• This helmet uses the same concept that the A&M one did earlier in the season.
  • Based on the 1930 style Alabama uniform.
  • Back side of the jersey has NO stripes and crimson numbers/name.

jajtww.jpg

I'd like to see a mock up of the back of the jersey, for the sake of completing the concept. Also, if possible, add some pictures of the uniforms that inspire the concept.

I'd like to see what you can do with Auburn. There are many different uniforms from the 30s and earlier, with, my favorite, the 1930s cat head uniforms.

29+tiger+head+jersey1.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Do you think you could consider making a concept of the uniforms Pitt made during their 1976 national championship run? You can see what I'm talking about if you follow this link http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/tony_dorsett_1978_10_01.jpg. Thank you. Always wished they stayed with the blue and mustard yellow with the script. By the way, great concepts so far. I love Alabama's.

For auburns sleeves, are her two sets of numbers, one front one back or is it one side that you are just displaying on both views? Definately great though. Please look into the pink and black original penn state uniforms with the block s!

There is only one number, it is just trying to show it for both views.

jajtww.jpg

Archived