Personal Logos by Jake3.roo

Jake3roo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you do ST in light blue and silver please? With the #23 incorporated if you could?

I'm honored that someone's first post was a request to me.

Also, all these may take me a bit... School and all

tinysig.jpg

I would like "JM" with #9 same as TCU's uniform font on football jersey with the colors of Purple and Black thanks!

OH DANG IT!!!! I had that done on my school computer (Computer stays at school), and I can't post that until monday. Sorry.-- Unless I do another version... No promises when I can get it done.

Also, ST to come soon

tinysig.jpg

I dig the S 23, it would look great as a metal text effect, it would also look great on a race car of any sort.

As for the JM 9 as you said it's a bit choppy, it's a nice idea but the J resembles too much of a check, I'm not sure what you could exactly do to it.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I dig the S 23, it would look great as a metal text effect, it would also look great on a race car of any sort.

As for the JM 9 as you said it's a bit choppy, it's a nice idea but the J resembles too much of a check, I'm not sure what you could exactly do to it.

Do you see the T in the Neg space?

Also, IF someone else wants to take a stab at these, they can. I am still going to catch up on requests, but if you guys think you have a better idea, don't be shy.

tinysig.jpg

Do you see the T in the Neg space?

WOW, that makes the design that much better, great work and it really shows you put thought into it.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Could you do a JG, JG15, and a JG98? Thank you

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%201.17.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%201.17.1

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%201.18.3

Just came back to say once again, Love the work.

You can seriously make something out of it, it is great and keep it up.

ASdesignsLogoBG_zpse3b66ccd.png

As you can see it is a bit choppy, but it's made to be small, thanks a lot, I simply love it!

I would make the "DESIGNS" black, so you can see it more.

D91 Dolphins colors in the style of your JR logo please.

What do you mean by that?

Sorry I if sound impatient, but could someone post something? I feel like I post half teh stuff on this page. Other than My posts, Thecargeek's posts, and requests there are about 5 posts. C'mon people!

tinysig.jpg

Could you do a JG, JG15, and a JG98? Thank you

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%201.17.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%201.17.1

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%201.18.3

Just came back to say once again, Love the work.

You can seriously make something out of it, it is great and keep it up.

ASdesignsLogoBG_zpse3b66ccd.png

As you can see it is a bit choppy, but it's made to be small, thanks a lot, I simply love it!

I would make the "DESIGNS" black, so you can see it more.

D91 Dolphins colors in the style of your JR logo please.

What do you mean by that?

Sorry I if sound impatient, but could someone post something? I feel like I post half teh stuff on this page. Other than My posts, Thecargeek's posts, and requests there are about 5 posts. C'mon people!

Could I have a D91 logo in the font of your profile pic

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

My son is trying to develop a logo using his initials for his 8th grade year book but its not going over well. I tried helping out but sadly artistic shortcomings seem to run in the family. Someone suggested that you might be able to help.

His initials are "AMS" and he loves red, white and blue or blue and orange as colour schemes. Though I prefer memphis grizzlies or Toronto Marlies double blue and white. He also loves Greek mythology, when trying to draw up something for him I attempted to incorporate the god Hermes' winged hat but it looked like a run over chicken.

Thanks if you can help

Sorry for the long waiting period, School has been tough recently, and I have not got around to those requests. I found a logo that I thought was cool taht I made a wile ago.

M E

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%209.37.5

I think if you shorten the E a bit, and make it the same dark blue you used in the M it would look cooler as a letter logo.

As for the AS Designs I'll change the Designs to black as soon as I get to it.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived