If you can change the color of a face mask to improve a look?

csura999

Cardinals: Grey -> Red

Browns: Grey -> White

Lions: Black -> Blue

Colts: Grey -> Blue

Dolphins: White -> Aqua

Giants: Grey -> White

49ers: Grey -> Red

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disagree with everyone who thinks the Lions should have blue facemasks. Silver would look much better.

billysims.jpg

If I had one choice across the league, it would be to make Patriots mask silver or navy. The red is too obnoxiously loud.

If I had one choice across the league, it would be to make Patriots mask silver or navy. The red is too obnoxiously loud.

Silver would be okay. Navy facemask looks bad on the Patriots - looks like a youth league helmet. Red is the best choice by far.

I'd be okay with the Giants wearing white, Browns wearing white, and Dolphins wearing aqua.

The 49ers would look pretty terrible if the facemask was scarlet, IMO.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Silver would be okay. Navy facemask looks bad on the Patriots - looks like a youth league helmet. Red is the best choice by far.

I'd be okay with the Giants wearing white, Browns wearing white, and Dolphins wearing aqua.

My beef with the Pats is that there isn't enough red in the rest of the uniform to offset the facemask. It's jarring.

My beef with the Pats is that there isn't enough red in the rest of the uniform to offset the facemask. It's jarring.

I agree... the red Patriots mask is my second least favorite in the NFL... right after Washington's ridiculous yellow mask.

GRAY ALL AROUND!!! Just bring in Oprah... "YOU get a gray mask, and YOU get a gray mask...!!!

Dolphins- aqua

Browns- white

Titans- blue or red

Vikings- purple

Lions- blue

Cards- white

A yellow facemask might look cool for the Cardinals, because Cardinals have yellow beaks.

They have red beaks, not yellow.

Midwest Cardinals do, but the desert Cardinals have yellow beaks. I only know this because someone brought it up as a Cardinals re-branding.

7084-1.jpg

maybe the only acceptable team to wear a grey alt!

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I agree... the red Patriots mask is my second least favorite in the NFL... right after Washington's ridiculous yellow mask.

GRAY ALL AROUND!!! Just bring in Oprah... "YOU get a gray mask, and YOU get a gray mask...!!!

I used to agree with your Skins' assessment, but the addition of the gold pants really makes the mask pop now IMO.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

I think the Colts are wearing the worst of their three facemask color options. Blue is the ideal color, then white, then grey.

edgerrin-James-.jpg

Not to derail the thread...but can we just take a minute to enjoy the beautifully beautiful beautifulness of this image? I mean look at that...perfect balance, perfect contrast...perfect timelessness.

Oh and the Colts' uniforms don't look bad either. :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I think the Colts are wearing the worst of their three facemask color options. Blue is the ideal color, then white, then grey.

Not to derail the thread...but can we just take a minute to enjoy the beautifully beautiful beautifulness of this image? I mean look at that...perfect balance, perfect contrast...perfect timelessness.

I like how a lot of people are saying they want a white facemask for the Browns and a blue facemask for the Colts and that picture has both

I like how a lot of people are saying they want a white facemask for the Browns and a blue facemask for the Colts and that picture has both

There was a reason I chose that particular photo :)

PvO6ZWJ.png

There was a reason I chose that particular photo :)

Oh haha good choice! I said that because at first I only noticed the Colts, but then I saw the Browns and didn't realize it was intentional haha

Archived