Dolphins91's Dallas Cowboys Concept *UPDATED*

dolphins91

The Cowboys are America's Team. Yet, America's team doesn't have consistent uniforms. This uniform concept tries to make everything as consistent as possible. I used 1 shade of silver/gray, and 1 shade of navy blue. Also I made it in paint, so it won't be 100% perfect. c&c appreciated.

p.s. thanks to Mr.Nascar13 for the template

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/evandurhamdolphins91/media/CowboysUniform_zps20d01004.png.html?sort=3&o=0

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

I think you got the general idea right. A few suggestion:

• When making a helmet stripe, always straighten out the stripe using the pencil tool. It looks a lot better and more professional. And make the sleeve stripe go higher, and don't over lap the outline.
  • As for the uniforms, you're on the right path. I'd say move the stripe up, use the throwback font, add an outline to both the stripe and the numbers, and make the blue closer to the blue they use. If you want to get an exact color, use the tool in the box next to the brushes, bottom middle.

Take a look at the helmet stripe. He/she used the stripe tool but the problem with that is it doesn't fill the whole end of the stripe. This could go unnoticed on a larger template but with a smaller one like this it doesn't and it has to be filled.

I definitely see the helmet stripe needs to be fixed and I'll fix up the stripes. As for the number font, I wanted a newer feel so I didn't do the old numbers. Also, I don't have a good block font with an outline, so if anyone has a good font I could use I will try to do an outline on the numbers.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Archived