NFL FIELD EXPERIMENT 2017 (6/32 Browns, New Poll up.)

H11K

These are looking nice, and I like the black endzones for the Cardinals. I think you should add a white border around the NFL logo like you did for the conference logo, because logos like that always have the white border. I think for the Cardinals you should add a white border as well, like they have on their field currently, and its usually common that logos with dark colors that border the grass, have a white outline. Just my thoughts. And I'll vote once you have the poll up, but I think a purple field for the Vikings would look good, or a Honolulu blue field for the Lions (with black outlined numbers).

Thats what I was thinking, the only thing is, when I set up the poll and clicked finish, nothing happened and the poll was not set up.

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cardinals Update: White outline on midfield logo and NFL logo. Still stinking with team name word mark on both end zones just because the cardinals already do the Arizona/Cardinals on different sides.haGYAkG.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Like the topic, The black is interesting with the Cards. It is a Primary color and makes the endzone "pop" Not sure about the over sized logo at midfield, but this is your thread, and it looks great!

IMHO Honolulu Blue field for the Lions would be the bomb. Just no black...It looks bad for the uniform. again IMHO! ;-)

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Went with the BEAR head logo for the bears, thought looked nicer and more unique than just a C. C&C welcomed. It looks as if the panthers have won the colored turf and the dolphins have won for the afc.vyfhk5E.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

So heres the Panthers field. This obviously would be the most unique field, but i think it would be that way even without the colored turf. The Silver turf looks way better than the light blue turf IMO so I used silver. It is also really nice with the black numbers. C&C welcome, Dolphins will be released at the end, I feel that it could be better than this one.adZ3ZoW.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Chargers field. Nothing too big, Really just the use of navy in the end zone and using the BOLT logo for midfield (IMO should be used now anyways). kept the powder blue end zones cause it pops against the navy. Id really appreciate C&C on all of these! #BOLTUPqrnrth4.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

That's exactly where I found the templates. They're all really nice.

Yep those templates where a result of files I had from the NFL rulebook (as a HS and JC Football official I had the files already) along with pitt6pack in the creation of the Unltimate SB field database, the Alternate SB field database, and the Current NFL field database. With the worn field texture from Darth Brooks and implemented by mgdmhl. It is a very accurate template, and both pitt6pack and I (mostly pitt6pack with mylself and a couple of "eagle eye" followers on the afore mentioned threads.And through pictures and articles we have found around the net and those that have been taken over the years) have been updating them when possible, with a minor tweek here and there to make it even more accurate! :-)

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Archived