H11K

NFL FIELD EXPERIMENT 2017 (6/32 Browns, New Poll up.)

Ravens field. Simple but needed changes. Shield logo works better at midfield than the primary logo does IMO.xGMNkfc.jpg

I really like this project and the Panthers field looks superb (however unconventional and unlikely it may be).

The Ravens field is nice, but I'd suggest a more Poe-esque hashtag for the redzone. Maybe something like #nevermore with the implication being that the Ravens never allow more than a field goal in the redzone, as they are a historically defensive team. I don't know, it was just the first thing that came to mind, I'm sure there are better ideas.

I really like this project and the Panthers field looks superb (however unconventional and unlikely it may be).

The Ravens field is nice, but I'd suggest a more Poe-esque hashtag for the redzone. Maybe something like #nevermore with the implication being that the Ravens never allow more than a field goal in the redzone, as they are a historically defensive team. I don't know, it was just the first thing that came to mind, I'm sure there are better ideas.

Yea unfortunately this thread is purely fictional, but on the other hand very fun to create. I do see where you're coming from with the ravens but, I am trying to find team slogans that are official and could not find one for them. I could easily update #nevermore into and it would work really well IMO, but I really think trying to use an official mark of the team would be the most likely to happen.

These are really fun and cute.

I have some ideas for possible hashtags too....

Bengals - #WelcomeToTheJungle

Raiders - #JustWinBaby or #CommitmentToExcellence (something they've not had for 30 seasons now)

Cowboys - #AmericasTeam

Eagles - #FlyEaglesFly

Redskins - #HailToTheRedskins

Packers - #GoPackGo

Vikings - #SkolVikings

Lions - #WeUsedToBeGoodLikeSixDecadesAgo

49ers - #GoForTheGold

#whodat for the Saints

#finsup for the Dolphins

#welcometothejungle for the Bengals

#timetofly for the Jets

#chuckstrong for the Colts

The Browns field looks similar to their current one today, which tells you they've done a nice job in Cleveland because this looks good for them.

And #HereWeGo for the Steelers (this is what they use on their website)

#DefendtheDen for the Lions

Browns FieldSh493T3.jpg

I think it would be better if it had Cleveland on the left, like it is now.

When doing Buffalo, their hashtag and saying this year is #ThisIsOurTime

or #KellyTough I do believe

Well, I mean thats been the motto for people rallying around Kelly. The teams actual hashtag is This Is Our Time.

#RiseupRedSea for the Cardinals

#RiseupRedSea for the Cardinals

To be honest I still don't know why I didn't put that because I myself am a very big cards fan.

I don't know if you are married to the idea of color turf for the Dolphins, but the Broncos' motto is "United in orange". An orange field with navy numbers and Navy endzones would very much fit that motto.

#whodat for the Saints

#finsup for the Dolphins

#welcometothejungle for the Bengals

#timetofly for the Jets

#chuckstrong for the Colts

The Colts would have #ColtStrong actually. #ChuckStrong was just during 2012 when he went out with cancer.