Teams That Should Relocate/Relocation Destinations

JerseyJimmy

After going to this years Alamo Bowl I don't think San Antonio is ready. The Alamodome seems nice from the outside but inside it felt kind of like a concrete prison. Concessions were horribly operated. I spent all of half time waiting in line for a hot dog. And some people spent longer than that. The video boards need to be replaced if they want an NFL team also. Finally the roof started to leak near the end of the game. Then after the game I spent 30 min trying to get on to the interstate right next to the stadium. I know traffic can be bad in big cities but this just seemed really bad compared to other places I've been.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLB.

I Agree with most people here & say that Tampa Bay Rays are the most likely will move if they don't get a new stadium within the next 5 years or so possible locations Montreal , Portland or San Antonio .

NFL.

Jacksonville Jaguars - Los Angeles \ San Antonio

Oakland Raiders - Los Angeles \ San Antonio

NBA.

None I can see at that moment but I see the NBA. expanding to 32 teams within the next 5 - 10 years to Seattle & Las Vegas sorry NHL. Vegas loves Basketball , Boxing & MMA. not hockey so Bettman & Foley should just forget about it .

NHL.

What can I say the NHL. has several teams that should move such as the coyotes , panthers , blue jackets , hurricanes ect. but most likely only 2 will move within the next 7 years namely the coyotes & panthers also we will see 2 expansion teams within the next 10 years .

Coyotes - Seattle

Panthers - Quebec City

Expansion - Hamilton

Expansion - Kansas City

MLB.

I Agree with most people here & say that Tampa Bay Rays are the most likely will move if they don't get a new stadium within the next 5 years or so possible locations Montreal , Portland or San Antonio .

NFL.

Jacksonville Jaguars - Los Angeles \ San Antonio

Oakland Raiders - Los Angeles \ San Antonio

NBA.

None I can see at that moment but I see the NBA. expanding to 32 teams within the next 5 - 10 years to Seattle & Las Vegas sorry NHL. Vegas loves Basketball , Boxing & MMA. not hockey so Bettman & Foley should just forget about it .

NHL.

What can I say the NHL. has several teams that should move such as the coyotes , panthers , blue jackets , hurricanes ect. but most likely only 2 will move within the next 7 years namely the coyotes & panthers also we will see 2 expansion teams within the next 10 years .

Coyotes - Seattle

Panthers - Quebec City

Expansion - Hamilton

Expansion - Kansas City

Yeah no.

• 1 month later...

Nashville has proven to be a bottom tier NFL market??? How is that? Sure the team has become crap but they have sold out every game played since 99 when they moved into their new stadium. Not sure where you get information but the Titans are far from the bottom in the NFL.

NFL: Oakland tops the list. You play in a baseball stadium for gosh sakes. LA is in the same goshdang state and the NFL wants a team in LA, so yeah, Oakland probably isn't that big of a market anyways.

Others that should consider ditching their homes The Jacksonville Jaguars: you've got 3 teams in the state of Florida, this one has the worst attendance IDRK where they'd go but somewhere else seems like a good idea

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

That would be the Bucs with the worst attendance.

NFL: Oakland tops the list. You play in a baseball stadium for gosh sakes. LA is in the same goshdang state and the NFL wants a team in LA, so yeah, Oakland probably isn't that big of a market anyways.

Others that should consider ditching their homes The Jacksonville Jaguars: you've got 3 teams in the state of Florida, this one has the worst attendance IDRK where they'd go but somewhere else seems like a good idea

The Bucs are 29th...

The Bucs are 29th...

and the jags are 21 and miami is 14, making the bucs the worst of the three florida teams

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

coyotes should move to phoenix and the jets should move to québec city or seattle

>implying the Jets would ever make the mistake of leaving Winnipeg again

Also, moving to another place within the same metropolitan area IS NOT A RELOCATION. (Hey guys, help me out here; did the Canes moving from Greensboro to Raleigh count as a "relocation"?)

53Ocz8U.png

(Hey guys, help me out here; did the Canes moving from Greensboro to Raleigh count as a "relocation"?)

I don't know what to call what that was other than a huge mistake that never should have been approved. Greensboro is too far from Raleigh to be considered the same metropolitan area. It's like when the Bears played a season in Champaign, but this was how they started the team, so I don't know.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

coyotes should move to phoenix and the jets should move to québec city or seattle

>implying the Jets would ever make the mistake of leaving Winnipeg again

Also, moving to another place within the same metropolitan area IS NOT A RELOCATION. (Hey guys, help me out here; did the Canes moving from Greensboro to Raleigh count as a "relocation"?)

not my implications, merely a franchise swap so the jets history goes back where it should be, in Winnipeg

5qWs8RS.png

The Bucs are 29th...

and the jags are 21 and miami is 14, making the bucs the worst of the three florida teams
Yes, but the combined Tampa Bay metro area and the Miami metro area are both more valuable to the NFL then Jacksonville because they're larger tv markets.

Also the Jets aren't leaving Winnipeg. Stop being silly.

The Bucs are 29th...

Yes, but the combined Tampa Bay metro area and the Miami metro area are both more valuable to the NFL then Jacksonville because they're larger tv markets.

Also the Jets aren't leaving Winnipeg. Stop being silly.

Effectively, all I want is the jets 1.0 history to be a part of Jets 2.0

I don't want to see the Jets move ever, just history restored.

5qWs8RS.png

Archived