Toronto Raptors rebrand

MkDon

I don't think the logo is bad. Its just not good for a primary logo. It would make a great secondary/tertiary logo, but right now its just yet another 'basketball with script' logo.

I definitely agree with you on thatI wish they would have went with the other purple Raptor coming out of the Maplelead logo as a primary

B5kWiJBCEAAz3-4.jpg

raptors-30.jpg

Or even change/revise it to this one that was on the boards.

shado_logo.gif

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're morons for not going with Dinoleaf.

I don't know...I think that thing sucks, to be honest.

I agree, not every team from Canada has to use a Maple Leaf in it's logo, really only one should!

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

I don't think the logo is bad. Its just not good for a primary logo. It would make a great secondary/tertiary logo, but right now its just yet another 'basketball with script' logo.

I definitely agree with you on thatI wish they would have went with the other purple Raptor coming out of the Maplelead logo as a primary

B5kWiJBCEAAz3-4.jpg

raptors-30.jpg

These are all fan made concepts and have nothing to do with the Raptors organisation.

p.s.

CCe4IsRUEAAhg1P.jpg

I actually like the new logo a lot more than the claw logo they currently use. My problem with the new logo is that it goes so far away from the dino branding most tend to love. It's a complete 180 from that style.....however, i do think the new logo can possibility last a long time. It's simple enough to last. But is it unique enough? I'm not sure. I really think it's all about how it's applied to the uniforms, court, etc.

The roundel with TORONTO RAPTORS doesn't look good to me. Yes, it looks like BK but I personally just think the typeface was a bad choice.

B5kWiJBCEAAz3-4.jpg

raptors-30.jpg

These are all fan made concepts and have nothing to do with the Raptors organisation.

p.s.

CCe4IsRUEAAhg1P.jpg

The sad thing is they're all better than what they came up with.

I wish I lived in an alternate universe where the Raptors used the raptor maple leaf logo, 6ers would go back to black red gold and Jazz played in N.O. and Utah was named something funny like the Yeties and Lakers were in Minny.

GO NETS.

I wish I lived in an alternate universe where the Raptors used the raptor maple leaf logo, 6ers would go back to black red gold and Jazz played in N.O. and Utah was named something funny like the Yeties and Lakers were in Minny.

Not to mention in that world..the people in your avatar would be Native American. .now that would truly be American Gothic!
shado_logo.gif

Playoff tees for the Raptors. The numbers on the new jerseys should look like this.PLAYOFFSHIRT_FRONT.jpgPLAYOFFSHIRT_BACK.jpg

Those shirts are awesome. The huge 6 looks great. Oversized printing is definitely a contemporary trend...looks good.

And why would anyone expect the numbers to not be block numbers after looking at the logo?

"October's very own"? I don't get it. I'm surprised it doesn't say "Riding thru the 6 with my woes".

Octobers Very Own is drakes brand/label.

And not to be a douche but the correct lyric is "runnin thru the 6 with my woes." :)

Archived