Toronto Raptors rebrand

MkDon

I wouldn't read too much into the numbers on those summer league jerseys. I've seen many teams, including the Blazers, use a different number font for their summer league/practice jerseys.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raptors announced 2 press conferences today one at 10 another at 1130. Any chances the second one is the jerseys? I don't know why they would introduce carroll and Joseph separately. Teams normally introduce multiple players at once, it wouldnt surprise me with how they operate to just spring it on us.

As pointed out on another forum but, did anyone notice the use of purple in today's Raptors press conference ? Could it be a subtle hint or am i ( and others ) looking too much into this ?

4kv29i.jpg

As pointed out on another forum but, did anyone notice the use of purple in today's Raptors press conference ? Could it be a subtle hint or am i ( and others ) looking too much into this ?

That's a lot of purple indeed! Could they be coming with a last minute change like the Suns?

It would be awesome if purple came back for the Raptors.

Also, I caught a glimpse of Around the Horn on ESPN today and they photoshopped Luke Ridnour into all the uniforms of the teams he's been on this summer. Their uniform for the Raptors looked really strange (no picture, sorry).

spacer.png

It would be awesome if purple came back for the Raptors.

Also, I caught a glimpse of Around the Horn on ESPN today and they photoshopped Luke Ridnour into all the uniforms of the teams he's been on this summer. Their uniform for the Raptors looked really strange (no picture, sorry).

I saw this picture on RealGM last week. I'm guessing it's the same image you're referring to.

ehqdGfd.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Said to Chris on Twitter that it's interesting that the summer league jerseys say Toronto across the front, especially since the mockups he posted all had Raptors across the front. I know that this is in no way indicative of a change from what he saw, but makes me curious to see if they end up keeping what he saw or use this wordmark on a jersey or two.

Archived