Toronto Raptors rebrand

MkDon

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entire thing derailed as soon they unveiled that awful primary. Would have been bad enough without Drakes idiotic version too

Drakes version is actually refreshing. Too many red black and white teams. The black and gold is good with me. I don't see why people hate on Drake so much.

Now I hope this purple is Toronto doing what the Clippers should have done..realize a mistake and change as much of their new uniforms as possible.

Because he sucks

Even though the Clippers uniforms look like the same uni from last year aside from the wordmarks = (rushed job when Ballmer took over)

Raptors are worse because they were planning this rebrand for 2-3 YEARS(!!)and this is what they come up with??! Smh

shado_logo.gif

The entire thing derailed as soon they unveiled that awful primary. Would have been bad enough without Drakes idiotic version too

Drakes version is actually refreshing. Too many red black and white teams. The black and gold is good with me. I don't see why people hate on Drake so much.

Now I hope this purple is Toronto doing what the Clippers should have done..realize a mistake and change as much of their new uniforms as possible.

Because he sucks

fB8fmNa.gif

Toronto_Raptors_logo-1.jpg

I just noticed that the third talon on the forward foot looks weird and it's really starting to bug me. It looks like it's glued onto the sneaker.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

I just noticed that the third talon on the forward foot looks weird and it's really starting to bug me. It looks like it's glued onto the sneaker.

That's because that is how the sickle claw on a raptor actually looks. It comes from the side of the foot like that

The NBA is less of a league now that they've lost a logo of a dribbling dinosaur. Just saying.

The Toronto Raptors:

Started from the top....

...Now we're here.

Toronto-Raptors-New-Logo-2016.jpg

(at the bottom.)

Says it all... On what planet is this an upgrade?

On the same planet, where these...

5mdhgjh3aa92kih09pgi.gif9dtq0qlm5fg5e5nhaipw.gif

Are replaced by this:

22084522016.gif

Archived