Toronto Raptors rebrand

MkDon

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pertaining to your Drake alt..No white outlines on the wordmarks or numbers Conrad???! This isn't your style to be so..umm regular.

Wanted to further connote the OVO brand, which is usually one-color application, like so: http://www.octobersveryown.com/product/classic-owl-tee/

I have no idea why the love for Purple and Red. It's an atrocious color combo. Must be mostly sentimental from people's childhood. To each their own, obviously, but red and purple aren't nearly contrasting enough to stand on their own. Then you become too reliant on white (or silver) to break everything up.

I have no idea why the love for Purple and Red. It's an atrocious color combo. Must be mostly sentimental from people's childhood. To each their own, obviously, but red and purple aren't nearly contrasting enough to stand on their own. Then you become too reliant on white (or silver) to break everything up.

I agree that I'm not crazy about too much red and purple. But I've always liked the way TCU uses Purple/Black/Silver as their main colors with a splash of red as an occasional accent color.

TCU-UNIFORMS.jpg

I would have done something more like this -

raps.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I agree that I'm not crazy about too much red and purple. But I've always liked the way TCU uses Purple/Black/Silver as their main colors with a splash of red as an occasional accent color.

TCU-UNIFORMS.jpg

I would have done something more like this -

raps.png

That's a winner.

I do really like the plain purple and red, it's a very unique color scheme. But this one is both nostalgic and fresh looking.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I just noticed that the waistband of the home short is grey. The NBA 2k and Live screenshots got that wrong.

119m8p0.jpg

Yea I like this. I'm kinda wishing gray was used more than black after seeing this.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived