Toronto Raptors rebrand

MkDon

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another shot

11375810_1011226835578087_45180488_n.jpg

The uniforms look great. I don't like the excessively arced wordmark but I can live with it.

I just wish they had a little more character and panache. Maybe I just miss the dinosaur. It's such a unique identity in sports and wish they'd have done more to embrace it.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

The Raptors look good. It does just seem like they merely cleaned up last years look, but this doesn't look bad at all.

They did exactly what the Clippers should've done, since LA was also hell bent on keeping things close to the previous years look.

Quick shop of a purple jersey with contrast waistband like on the white shorts seen a few post up.

Nu4RYqy.jpg

This needs more red. Looks like something the Kings would wear.

raps2.png

Boy, do I love the colours. Potential to be great with better wordmarks and numbers.

The uniforms aren't even that bad to me (except for the number font). I just don't like a team called the "Raptors" using them because I feel like their a team that should go with something really wacky like what the Wizards or the Suns wear.

Archived