Toronto Raptors rebrand

MkDon

I like the black/gold/silver color scheme, actually, but they should be in Maple Leaf blue and white.

Also, why is it so hard to get that "We The North" is supposed to be a Canadian spin on "We The People"?

I didn't get that. I thought it was more of a Night's Watch kinda thing, for the team north of the Wall.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's also grammatically incorrect, and quite annoyingly so. A simple comma would solve the problem. "We the North" looks cringe-worthy. "We, the North" is a simple solution.

Then again, Drake is involved, so that explains a lot.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's a ripoff because it has the city on top and the name at the bottom and a ball in the center AND it's in black and white.

HOW IS THAT NOT A NETS RIPOFF?

3084.gif496251272014.gifajfeh4oqeealq37er15r3673h.gif1063332014.gif

It's a sports cliche more than anything. So no, it's not a Nets ripoff. You're just confused because Drake is a rapper just like Jay-Z. Are we even sure Drake came up with this 100% even?

bSLCtu2.png

It's a ripoff because it has the city on top and the name at the bottom and a ball in the center AND it's in black and white.

not denying its similarity, but the official version for the raptors wont be black and white

It's a sports cliche more than anything. So no, it's not a Nets ripoff. You're just confused because Drake is a rapper just like Jay-Z. Are we even sure Drake came up with this 100% even?

None of those look similar to these two. However, these two look extremely similar.

1704050871_3953137983001_nets-raps-logos

Drake is not a rapper, he is just full of :censored: , noone mistakes him with Jay-Z who was actually good 15 years ago

I can't stand this logo. It looks like someone pasted a basketball into paint and used the brush tool to make "claw marks". I know claw marks are supposed to be rough but good grief is that rough.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived