PDC Coalition Cup FINAL

Windell918

playoff.jpg

The Cup is Here!!

This is the playoff thread to determine the Champion Concept of the Professional Dodgeball Coalition. 128 teams will be voted on to determine the best of the best. The schedule will be given in the brackets!

Heres how it will work:

Each match up will last two days, with two match-ups running at the same time. The winners will be determined by write in voting here on the thread. Ill add more information to this post as I come up with it.

A few additional stipulations:

Tie breaking Procedure: I will vote on all of these match-ups. In the event of a tie I will remove my vote and award the win to the other team as I see your opinions of my work to be of a higher value than my own.

Results: I will be posting the results in this thread as they become official. I will update the actual bracket as a conference completes a round and post individual results as they occur until posted in the brackets.

End/beginning times: Where as the first couple match-ups have kept right to the Midnight deadline(within a few minutes) I realize this won't always be practical. Therefore I am imposing and 4 hour window from 9pm eastern until 1 am eastern that I can official call a set of match-ups and post the next ones. (Sorry sometimes I just cant be up that late)

LINKS:

Original Thread

Flickr Page

CHAMPBRACKET_5.jpg

NORTHBRACKET-4.jpgEASTBRACKET-4.jpg

WESTBRACKET-6.jpgSOUTH-BRACKET-4.jpg

IDA-BRACKET-1_2.jpg

IDA-BRACKET-2_2.jpg

IDA-BRACKET-3_2.jpg

IDA-BRACKET-4_1.jpg

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EEEEEEEE! This is intriguing. If those St. Louis-lovers vote them through the Great Plains Division over Topeka... I mean, when it was an average the Squadron dwindled a bit but now it changes the format a bit. I realise that I am in love with all the Tennessee Valley teams as well.

Oh goodness, I'm so excited :D I have a lot of ties in my personal rankings, so I'll pry have to spend a couple hours today tweaking my scoring system, but it should be fun. Congrats on finishing the ADA. Sorry if you already mentioned this, but will you be finishing the IDA little-by-little while the tournament is going on?

Wow, great job! I can't believe 2 of my favorites (San Fran and San Jose) are up against each other in the first round!

Either way, I can't wait for Christmas, And this year, it's not becaise of the presents!

tinysig.jpg

Oh goodness, I'm so excited :D I have a lot of ties in my personal rankings, so I'll pry have to spend a couple hours today tweaking my scoring system, but it should be fun. Congrats on finishing the ADA. Sorry if you already mentioned this, but will you be finishing the IDA little-by-little while the tournament is going on?

Yep. Its just that Im going to be using a different method of choosing which concept to do next. I will be doing Europe next then Canada. In their entirety. This is because they are sixteen teams each(a quarter of the IDA) and I can start their brackets as soon as these are all done. I will only be going through the first 4 rounds until it is all done and then the final 8 will duel it out for the cup!

Archived