PDC Coalition Cup FINAL

Windell918

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit: I was a little upset at first but Ive given it some thought. (Its still garbage that we don't get recess because tommy cant stop fighting)

Were going to write in votes. Every vote so far for the two current match ups is scratched so make your voice heard again if need be. Takes the anonymity out of it sure...too bad we don't have an elaborate polling system we could use to figure things like that out.

Ill Start the party:

London

Dublin

Edit: I was a little upset at first but Ive given it some thought. (Its still garbage that we don't get recess because tommy cant stop fighting)

Were going to write in votes. Every vote so far for the two current match ups is scratched so make your voice heard again if need be. Takes the anonymity out of it sure...too bad we don't have an elaborate polling system we could use to figure things like that out.

Ill Start the party:

London

Dublin

Too bad there's not a polls only section either... <_<

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

London

Lisbon

Also, what happened to the poll system?

The powers that be decided to get rid of it. Some people don't know what they are doing or whats acceptable and vote on old dead threads bumping them to the first page. This annoys people ( which I understand an agree with) so they decided that they would get rid of it. Its just frustrating because the problem is with the people who don't even visit the boards any more and have let their threads die with old polls or the new people who just don't really know the protocol on these things. Just wish there was a way to just eliminate that old polls instead of punishing the current active users that find it an effective form of feedback. Ive been working on this series for a couple years now and here we are nearing the conclusion and I have to change things up. I truly do understand the reasoning and I know the problem is much bigger than any thread individually, just don't think the ones being punished are the ones to blame.

Archived