PDC Coalition Cup FINAL

Windell918

And I have my rankings done, had to catch up but I got em. Could miss the first few days, but they all seem pretty unanimous IMO. Don't go screwing this up early boys ;)

I feel like the Great Lakes Division is a complete toss up. Iowa/Minnesota could be close. Really curious to see how the previously unranked teams like Fargo match up.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we view live results somewhere?

Yes. To an extent. Ill post updated brackets when I post the new match up every two days. Also just to describe how Im about to do this. I will be posting a current matchup image at the top of the thread with the primaries of the the teams competing. If you want to base your choices on just that thats fine. To see the rest of the set the Flickr page is linked in that first post as well. Or you can just flip coins have your sealion choose or go with whatever methodology you see fit.

Shoot, didn't get all my rankings filled in yet. Good thing I had a clear winner for both these match-ups. I'm super excited this is starting, and I'm really interested to see how everyone else votes. But I'd also like to wish everyone a very safe and very merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! :)

Loving the turn out so far! Just because the squadron/rumble match is kinda close ill go ahead and let ya in on the tie breaking method I decided on. I have voted on this matchup as I will on all of them but in the event of a tie at the midnight deadline my vote will be removed breaking the tie. Of course you cant see which team I voted for :)

I updated some new Info on the first post here it is too in case your uninterested in clicking the back arrow:

A few additional stipulations:

Tie breaking Procedure: I will vote on all of these match-ups. In the event of a tie I will remove my vote and award the win to the other team as I see your opinions of my work to be of a higher value than my own.

Results: I will be posting the results in this thread as they become official. I will update the actual bracket as a conference completes a round and post individual results as they occur until posted in the brackets.

End/beginning times: Where as the first couple match-ups have kept right to the Midnight deadline(within a few minutes) I realize this won't always be practical. Therefore I am imposing and 4 hour window from 9pm eastern until 1 am eastern that I can official call a set of match-ups and post the next ones. (Sorry sometimes I just cant be up that late)

Indy/Milwaukee was CLOSE! Geez, that was a good match-up.

Yea and my vote was for Indy so one more vote for Milwaukee would have swayed the results completely. I decided to let it run closer to midnight just incase but once it ran off the first page I called it. Basically my thought on calling a matchup early is that Ill only do it if one vote wouldnt change the result or if the thread falls to the second page. And like I said the absolute earliest I would call it is 9PM.

Happy New Year everyone!

Bracket updated: As you can see the scores are also posted by percentage where the dates were before below the match up. I did kind of haphazardly seed these so I would assume no ones bracket is completely busted yet but some of these were closer than expected. Love that the turnout grows with each match. Keep it coming as were on to the East!

I picked in all 8 matchups, and only 4 of my picks won (Topeka, St. Louis, Indy and Cleveland). Although I guess if i hadn't picked Indy, then Milwaukee would have won.

I think I just realized something-- There's no team in Nebraska, is there?

tinysig.jpg

I picked in all 8 matchups, and only 4 of my picks won (Topeka, St. Louis, Indy and Cleveland). Although I guess if i hadn't picked Indy, then Milwaukee would have won.

I think I just realized something-- There's no team in Nebraska, is there?

Omaha

Oh yeah... when I was looking for teams in Nebraska, I was mostly looking for Omaha. I gues I just missed it.

tinysig.jpg

Archived