PDC Coalition Cup FINAL

Windell918

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the losing teams get disband, or do they get relegated to a D-League or something?

Side question: If they do get relegated to a D-League do they ever get a chance of promotion? Or have you even thought about? (If not that's cool too.)

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Do the losing teams get disband, or do they get relegated to a D-League or something?

Side question: If they do get relegated to a D-League do they ever get a chance of promotion? Or have you even thought about? (If not that's cool too.)

Plenty of information that on that one the main thread post #2559. Sorry to delfect but its alot and itd be easier for you to check that out. As for a reegated d-league: im considering coming up with a system for that. "In the works" at best

Plenty of information that on that one the main thread post #2559. Sorry to delfect but its alot and itd be easier for you to check that out. As for a reegated d-league: im considering coming up with a system for that. "In the works" at best

Ok, thanks!!!

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

Cant believe how close Maui and LA are!! I had that as a wipeout...

also I wanna make sure I say that the Euro tournament dates are completely "subject to change". Schools back so things will slow down a bit and I may just focus on the tournament more than churning out new concepts(takes a lot less time) loving the following this is gathering!! Thanks!

also I wanna make sure I say that the Euro tournament dates are completely "subject to change". Schools back so things will slow down a bit and I may just focus on the tournament more than churning out new concepts(takes a lot less time) loving the following this is gathering!! Thanks!

I agree. I am also surprised that San Francisco and San Jose is such a blowout. LA, San Jose, and San Francisco are three of my favorites in the ADA.

I agree. I am also surprised that San Francisco and San Jose is such a blowout. LA, San Jose, and San Francisco are three of my favorites in the ADA.

I know right! I thought Maui would destroy LA, but it's pretty close! I also thought that SD-SF would be closer.

tinysig.jpg

C'est vrai? Maybe my least favourite division here, with Maui being my clear favourite.

Guess I had no love for Maui myself. My preseedings were 1-LA 2-SF 3-SJ and Maui last! but it was a toss up for me on Maui and SJ. Guess I should have switched the two. Gee golly goodness this is fun

Those were my rankings for this division as well. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but for the next division, I already have two clear-cut winners.

Guess I had no love for Maui myself. My preseedings were 1-LA 2-SF 3-SJ and Maui last! but it was a toss up for me on Maui and SJ. Guess I should have switched the two. Gee golly goodness this is fun

Those were my rankings for this division as well. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but for the next division, I already have two clear-cut winners.

I only see one matchup in the rest of the US first round that's not clear-cut

I only see one matchup in the rest of the US first round that's not clear-cut

I count four myself that I could see going either way(including one of the current two) . But of course they're all my babies!!

I have all my picks ready until Buffalo/Maine. I love both color schemes, but Maine's court is really neat. Still tough to decide.

EDIT- got my decision. everything ready until (tampa/NO/Biloxi/houston)

tinysig.jpg

Archived